• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Edin Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
talk about stockpiling wingers/attackers

* hazard
* kawaga
* young
* valencia
* nani
* park
* giggs

contrast with liverpool
* downing

i keeping thinking "fuck when are we going to spend the likes of £32m on a player" .... then i remember carroll .

I keep remember those idiots who say Manchester United don't spend a lot of money in the transfer market.

Really hope they don't get Hazard and imagine is they nabbed Kawaga also. FUCK THAT.

Hope he goes to City and his career stagnates rotating with Silva, Nasri et all.

I keep remember those idiots who say Manchester United don't spend a lot of money in the transfer market.

Quite. Manchester United weren't spending £30m on players, years before everyone else in the Premiership.

Pretty sure he's going to the Chavs; suits them too by the sound of it.

With Drogba going they need another prick to stand up and shout Mmmeeeeee!

I have watched Lille in a couple of games and tbh was not as impressed as the hype would indicate. He strikes me as a not quite as good and three times as expensive Luis Suarez as he didnt hug the wing exactly in the games I saw and it is France afterall hardly the top league in europe. It would seem he has an ego the size of an elephant and comes across as a total wanker I think he might struggle to justify his pricetag and wages wherever he turns up. I thought we had first refusal as part of the Jokehole deal but could dodge a waste of space here

Who cares where this cunt ends up

Probably because he will end up in England shredding our full backs next season.

Id be amazed if its Utd though, this deal would blow a massive hole in their finances, unless Nani or Vidic is being sold for serious cash to balance it out cos they dont really have any other saleable assets bar Rooney and there is no way on earth they will let him go

Whatever he'll do to us next season - take a fecking place in the queue wiith FSG in charge! - who gives a feck? What's the point? A rush to exculpation?

Belgian superstar has delivered a snub to Premier League champions Manchester City and their rivals Manchester United by opting to join the Stamford Bridge club

My initial reaction was 'at least he's not joining the scum' but Chelsea are gonna be back in amongst it in the League next season so that's obviously not cool.

I have watched Lille in a couple of games and tbh was not as impressed as the hype would indicate. He strikes me as a not quite as good and three times as expensive Luis Suarez as he didnt hug the wing exactly in the games I saw and it is France afterall hardly the top league in europe. It would seem he has an ego the size of an elephant and comes across as a total wanker I think he might struggle to justify his pricetag and wages wherever he turns up. I thought we had first refusal as part of the Jokehole deal but could dodge a waste of space here

My sentiments precisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom