• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

errr.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullflower

Part of the Furniture
Gerrard said: “I hope it’s a very good game from a neutral point of view,â€

“I’ll be watching the game and hope there is a lot of entertainment. It’s obviously a difficult question. But I’ve got a lot of good friends who play for Manchester United so I hope they win, although obviously I’m sitting on the fence.â

[quote author=Anita link=topic=33667.msg872085#msg872085 date=1242918688]
He's a right divvy sometimes.
[/quote]

he's a fucking pea head.

I mean, it's not just that he's said the wrong thing in saying he hoped Utd win, but he hasn't even managed to avoid contradicting himself in the space of three sentences.

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=33667.msg872093#msg872093 date=1242919633]
Good friends? Oh, he means Wayne...

I bet he hates them really and wants them to lose; he's just being polite.
[/quote]

tut.

i was trying to rile everyone.

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=33667.msg872096#msg872096 date=1242919734]

[/quote]

tut.

[/quote]

You can do better than that, skully.

He should echo Ginsoak's (conveniently forgotten) comments and say he'll toast Barcelona's victory with a nice bottle of wine.

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=33667.msg872096#msg872096 date=1242919734]

[/quote]

tut.

[/quote]

I hope Stevie himself doesn't see it, he might get mad at 'Skullflower from the Internet'.

[quote author=gkmacca link=topic=33667.msg872099#msg872099 date=1242919813]
He should echo Ginsoak's (conveniently forgotten) comments and say he'll toast Barcelona's victory with a nice bottle of wine.
[/quote]

TBH I would be quite happy to see Rafa say that, just to see the media reaction.

[quote author=Biggus Dickus link=topic=33667.msg872111#msg872111 date=1242921476]
[/quote]

TBH I would be quite happy to see Rafa say that, just to see the media reaction.
[/quote]No, you wouldn't.

If the Scum hump Barca (which they will), it'll just be another 'Rafa cracks up' story for them.

Liverpool goalkeeper Jose Reina will be rooting for Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League final because he does not want Manchester United to win another trophy.

The Spaniard and his Anfield team-mates could not prevent the Red Devils from lifting a third successive Premier League title after Sir Alex Ferguson's men wrapped up the silverware last weekend.

And Reina is now desperate for Barca to stop United from becoming the first team to successfully defend the Champions League when the two teams meet in Rome on 30th May.

Reina, who was a part of the Liverpool side that recorded home and away wins over United earlier in the season, admits it is not a simple task to defeat Ferguson's men, but he hopes Barca have what it takes.

"I don't want to see our greatest rivals winning another title," the former Barcelona player told RAC-1.

"The truth is that it is not easy to beat Manchester United twice in a season.

"The key was that we approached both games with nerve and played a passing game from man to man. That is the way to do most damage.

"I believe Barca will play that way and I hope they win because they are a Spanish team and because I do not want our great rivals winning titles."

[quote author=Avmenon link=topic=33667.msg872116#msg872116 date=1242922198]
[quote author=Biggus Dickus link=topic=33667.msg872111#msg872111 date=1242921476]
[/quote]

[/quote]No, you wouldn't.

If the Scum hump Barca (which they will), it'll just be another 'Rafa cracks up' story for them.
[/quote]

Rafa would only be repeating what Fergie said in 07. Surely even the press wouldn't leave themselves open to such hypocrisy.

Its no secret to anyone he's mates with the likes of Rooney, Scholes or Ferdinand
He should know though that saying stuff like this dont go well with us fans.
One of the reasons I prefer Carra.

Imagine Rooney saying, "Well my mate plays for Liverpool, so I hope they win".... Yeah, as if.

Agreed, Carra's matter-of-fact dislike is ace, but even he's given united some cock-sucking

I used to fantasise about being a Liverpool player and being interviewed about the Bitters and The Mancs

*sigh*

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=33667.msg872149#msg872149 date=1242926089]
Agreed, Carra's matter-of-fact dislike is ace, but even he's given united some cock-sucking

I used to fantasise about being a Liverpool player and being interviewed about the Bitters and The Mancs

*sigh*
[/quote]

come on, give us a 'mock' run through of how the interview would have gone (and let's keep it PG-13)

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=33667.msg872154#msg872154 date=1242926576]
PG-13 version would be very, very short
[/quote]

well if it's any good, maybe we'll all pay for the pay-per-view?

This is more like it:

Reina desperate for Barca win
Reds ace keen to see United slump in Euro final
Last updated: 21st May 2009

Liverpool goalkeeper Jose Reina will be rooting for Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League final because he does not want Manchester United to win another trophy.

The Spaniard and his Anfield team-mates could not prevent the Red Devils from lifting a third successive Premier League title after Sir Alex Ferguson's men wrapped up the silverware last weekend.

And Reina is now desperate for Barca to stop United from becoming the first team to successfully defend the Champions League when the two teams meet in Rome on 30th May.

Reina, who was a part of the Liverpool side that recorded home and away wins over United earlier in the season, admits it is not a simple task to defeat Ferguson's men, but he hopes Barca have what it takes.

"I don't want to see our greatest rivals winning another title," the former Barcelona player told RAC-1.

"The truth is that it is not easy to beat Manchester United twice in a season.

"The key was that we approached both games with nerve and played a passing game from man to man. That is the way to do most damage.

"I believe Barca will play that way and I hope they win because they are a Spanish team and because I do not want our great rivals winning titles."

[/quote]

Not forgotten by me .... I had a 4 page argument over that with Red Cafe cunts who were calling Rafa classless whilst holding Ferguson up as the epitome of a gentleman (his alliance with Allardyce may have come up during the debate too) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom