• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 Day 5 - Greece v Czech, Poland v Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
COME ON GREECE YOU FUCKERS.
Molly has even made games i dont give a fuck about more interesting.

Its all about the knockouts.
Im not feeling her Poland pick later either.

Do you know what I blame!! Misred!

This was mine and Mollys thing and she smashed it, but today i wasnt home in time so asked Martine to ask her and she texted me back Greece.
I never felt it because I never heard it from her. We'll find out after the next game.

Poland XI vs Russia: Tyton, Boenisch, Wasilewski, Perquis, Piszczek, Dudka, Polanski, Obraniak, Murawski, Blaszczykowski (C), Lewandowski

Russia XI vs Poland: Malafeev, Anyukov, Ignashevich, Zhirkov, A. Berezutski, Shirokov, Denisov, Zyryanov, Dzagoev, Arshavin (C), Kerzhakov

Arseshaving skippering the Russkies? He really is another Michael Owen in terms of club-v-country, isn't he?

Being reported that a Russian fan has been killed in fighting.

Shit. unsurprising, but grim. I'd be surprised if there isn't more nastiness to come. Heard pissed-up Polish fans have been even knocking the shite out of eachother.

That's coming to Magaluf with me in two weeks.

Do you do this before bed or in the morning?

Before bed.

Krump suggested this when we had a helluva night out at about 5am & I got up at 9ish, his other half got me a fizzygood & I felt right as rain.

There was some huge Russian banner unveiled during their anthem.

Did it appear on tv ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom