• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 QF - Italia vs England

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Italy beating England.

Italy are not that good at the back, and really not that great going forward either.

It has got 1-1 and pens written all over it.

Gerrard and Balotelli.

Hart with the match winning save

I think England will win tonight and beat the Germans on penalties.
The final against Spain might be a bridge too far though it is possible they do a Chelsea on them

I think England will win tonight and beat the Germans on penalties.
The final against Spain might be a bridge too far though it is possible they do a Chelsea on them
Are purposely trying to jinx them?

Can't see us winning if we go really defensive. Carroll should definitely start

Really depends on how 'Ol Hodge sees the match. Us defending for the greater part ... Welbeck. Us on the offensive for the majority ... Carroll. Both are decent options IMHO.

I fancy us to win but be plucky losers against the you know who in the Semi final, still a great success though

Isn't anyone getting a bit worried about all the support for England?
Just saying. I also want England to win but. Italy are hard to break.

it appears to be a fairly even match but i find it far more likely that england will be embarrassed by the end of it.

So people are all of a sudden bothered about England now they are in the quarters?

From top of my head, only me, my brother and FFF actively support England.

So you can all fuck off.

So people are all of a sudden bothered about England now they are in the quarters?

So you can all fuck off.

I think most people still want you to have a bad day Piedro. Don't worry.

So you can all fuck off.

Fucking southerners.

Has anyone heard any rumors on the line up btw? I bet he keeps the same line up as against Ukraine and excludes Andy Carroll again, which is just awful if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom