• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro QF Portugal V Czech Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Meireles massive Stanley matthews shorts.
This game is a bit meh now.
Certainly not the goal fest I thought.
Still looking like a comforty Portugal win.

The Czech's are yet to register a shot on target.

75 min gone.

I dont see the point youre trying to make Wiz? Messi has spent his ENTIRE career playin in the GREATEST club side of all time. Ronaldo virtually carried United to league titles and European cups. Its impossible to asses exactly what difference it would have made if their roles were reversed. Instead i think the simplest way is to trust your eyes. And theres not a hairs breadth between them. Messi is the better dribbler, Ronaldo the better header, Messi the better short passer, Ronaldo the better free kick taker. Both devastating finishers.
Gerrards better than both mind you.

He's been THE cog in this 'Greatest club of all time' - that's the telling point. No Messi, Barca do not dominate as they've done. Not even close.

I've watched both in La Liga the last few years - To add to your list: Messi is a better long range passer too. Ronaldo barely scores free kicks nowadays - either for Madrid or Portugal (much like Messi, might I add, who scored more in his youth). Messi is a better crosser. Enough professionals and managers say he may be one of the greatest of all time - that says something, especially since he's 3 years younger than Ronaldo.

What will be most interesting to watch over the coming years is how they react as their physical skills start to wear down (they'll both start slowing down around the same time imo).

He's been THE cog in this 'Greatest club of all time' - that's the telling point. No Messi, Barca do not dominate as they've done. Not even close.

I've watched both in La Liga the last few years - To add to your list: Messi is a better long range passer too. Ronaldo barely scores free kicks nowadays - either for Madrid or Portugal (much like Messi, might I add, who scored more in his youth). Messi is a better crosser. Enough professionals and managers say he may be one of the greatest of all time - that says something, especially since he's 3 years younger than Ronaldo.

What will be most interesting to watch over the coming years is how they react as their physical skills start to wear down (they'll both start slowing down around the same time imo).

Messi was on human growth hormone. Slows down the aging process.

Although to be honest I don't know if it will still have any affect on him now. Unless he's still taking it...

Hey Smicer is on the Czech bench.

Bring him on you fuckers. He'll play in his suit and shinny shoes.

Czech Republic have been massively poor tonight. AGAIN.
Portugal V Russia would have been a good game.

Come on Czechs. Get angry. Pretend the Portugeuse are Russian soldiers sitting in tanks on your pretty bridge.

I thought he was their manager?

tommy-lee-jones-implied-face-palm.png

What rewards are you giving her when she gets one right? Do kids still eat liver and onions these days? You could treat her to that.

Messi was on human growth hormone. Slows down the aging process.

Although to be honest I don't know if it will still have any affect on him now. Unless he's still taking it...

I'm rather certain I read somewhere it would cause his body harm in the coming years etc ... Maybe I'm wrong.

What rewards are you giving her when she gets one right? Do kids still eat liver and onions these days? You could treat her to that.

She started off like a mutha fuckin ninja.

Bossing it all over the place !

Lately.....nooooooot really.

I'm rather certain I read somewhere it would cause his body harm in the coming years etc ... Maybe I'm wrong.

As far as I know it depends on how the body reacts without the treatment. Some people are fine while others get fat and need to take it again as adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom