• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Europa 20th Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always surprises me quite how many Poles are into the whole neo-nazi movement, I'm sure if many of these brain-dead cunts speak to their grandparents they'd get some real insights into how exactly the Nazi's treated them, my Polish father-in-law's dad certainly has many such memories.

This is sadly not bad compared to some of the stuff I've seen in Polish footy games.

That being said, it's improved in Poland compared to the Poland my wife's family talks about (they survived WWII - hidden, Auschwitz etc), or the one that welcomed Jews back after WWII with pogroms.

Oh well ...

It's a massive banner the length of a stand saying Jihad in arabic style writing. Says something else too but I'm fucked if I know.

Edit: Does it say Legia?

Yeah Legia the club.

Its harldly anti semitic is it? I ve seen a lot worse than that...

Loads of neo-nazis groups in these former eastern bloc countries but its hard to see evidence if this banner comes from them

[quote author='Dave' link=topic=47239.msg1414455#msg1414455 date=1319137110]
Legia have an Israeli player too...
[/quote]

There's a new 'wave' of Israeli players going to Poland ... They tried to get one to play for Poland recently, and he said yes and no.

Btw, this isn't from today. It's from the last round.

Lech - you probably don't understand the context ... here's a tip, it's not 'inner struggle'! :)

"This is yet another case of anti-Semitic behaviour by extremist groups active in Polish football stadiums, and it could have been predicted. Some Legia fans have been known for anti-Semitic and extreme-right behaviour for years and they had a chance to express their hatred of Jews again when Legia played an Israeli team, this time adopting a pseudo-Islamist guise."
Rafal Pankowski (UEFA-backed Football Against Racism in Europe network)

"Legia should pay the price for this."
Miroslaw Starczewski, deputy head of security at Poland's PZPN football association

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=47239.msg1414473#msg1414473 date=1319140428]
[quote author='Dave' link=topic=47239.msg1414455#msg1414455 date=1319137110]
Legia have an Israeli player too...
[/quote]

There's a new 'wave' of Israeli players going to Poland ...
[/quote]

On that note, Fulham (who should have been a man up and then lost a man in rather .... uuuuh ... cheap style) lost 1-0 to Wisla Krakow, who's goal came from one of the aforementioned Israelis I mentioned above (Dudu Biton).

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=47239.msg1414431#msg1414431 date=1319132875]
It always surprises me quite how many Poles are into the whole neo-nazi movement, I'm sure if many of these brain-dead cunts speak to their grandparents they'd get some real insights into how exactly the Nazi's treated them, my Polish father-in-law's dad certainly has many such memories.
[/quote]

The (Catholic) poles were treating Jews like crap well before the nazis came along, they paved the way for fritz and co to do their shit.

I saw some nasty stuff in Poland when I went there LTW. I am not sure its any better there are just less Jews there for them to do anything to. And you try your best not to let it be known also. They're so swastika happy its disgusting.

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=47239.msg1414484#msg1414484 date=1319143477]
[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=47239.msg1414431#msg1414431 date=1319132875]
[/quote]

The (Catholic) poles were treating Jews like crap well before the nazis came along, they paved the way for fritz and co to do their shit.
[/quote]

I think Jon is talking about Nazi treatment of the general Polish population ...

It's astounding and frightening when you think that some 6 million Poles died during WWII. In terms of percentage of the total population Poland suffered more war dead than any other country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom