• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

European Qualifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, cheers @peekay, I read it all.

I liked how each part began with "we are so successful because..".
Ha..I would like to add that I have no connection with Iceland. Iam an Indian based in US. I have always been amazed at how much India sucks at football even though there is huge passion and viewership for the game.

Thats Scotland fucked it.

Never in the history of football has their ever been a nation so adept at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

It's no wonder Scots are raving mad miserable alcoholics.

They'll probably beat Germany and follow it up by fucking up against Gibraltar.

I don't like Gareth Bale, Jimmy. But the bigger picture is that the other nations of the UK all hate England and want us to lose. So I hate them right back. :)

Who would have thunk it. Norway beating Croatia 2-0. Great game and fantastic atmosphere.
Top of the group for a few hours at least. The European Championships is still very much on.

Davor Suker, Vedran Corluka, Slaven Bilic - can you hear me, Slaven Bilic? Your boys took a helllllllllllllll of a beating! ;)

Turks won 3-0. This is not looking good for drunken Dutch women in the pub next summer.

Reactions: HC
Iceland
Wales
Northern Ireland
Norway

IN

HOLLAND NOT.....

WOAH.

Perhaps Sepp eased up on the brown envelopes which used to ensure the big teams all qualify.

יאללה לך בנים

According to Google Translate it is Hebrew for "Come on the boys."

That's hillarious!!!
Never trust Google Translate :D

Actually, there's no direct translation for Come on the Boys to Hebrew. I'd say "!קדימה בחורים" (Kadima Bahurim!) or "יאללה בחורים" (Yalla Bahurim!) would sound as close as it goes,
but it doesn't sound like a chant anyone would use in a football stadium...
You'd probably hear "!יאללה ישראל" (Yalla Israel -> Let's go Israel) or "!ישראל מלחמה" (Israel Milhama! = Israel - fight!)

That's hillarious!!!
Never trust Google Translate :D

Actually, there's no direct translation for Come on the Boys to Hebrew. I'd say "!קדימה בחורים" (Kadima Bahurim!) or "יאללה בחורים" (Yalla Bahurim!) would sound as close as it goes,
but it doesn't sound like a chant anyone would use in a football stadium...
You'd probably hear "!יאללה ישראל" (Yalla Israel -> Let's go Israel) or "!ישראל מלחמה" (Israel Milhama! = Israel - fight!)

I was waiting for you to come along and have a laugh at my Hebrew jimmy!

It took you long enough! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom