• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton's Fan of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
says a lot, eh?

Fan Of The YearDominic Boyle from Wallasey has won this season's Everton Fan of the Year award.

Each year the Club recognises the dedication and support of a special fan and Dominic's confession that he hides Liverpool magazines in his local newsagent certainly helped him stand out to the judges.

A businessman, Dominic has also converted many of his international employees, many of whom were Manchester United followers, into Blues fans and has been known to hand out tickets to children who live on his street.

Dominic was chosen by a panel including Sir Philip Carter, Graeme Sharp, Leon Osman, Alan Stubbs and the Liverpool Echo's John Thompson.

He was nominated by his girlfriend, Victoria.

Least someone who likes everton won somethin this year.
Oh no he didn't!

"has been known to hand out tickets to children who live on his street"

Childrennnnnn! Lollipops!!!! Everton ticketsss!

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=33660.msg871851#msg871851 date=1242896967]
says a lot, eh?

Fan Of The YearDominic Boyle from Wallasey has won this season's Everton Fan of the Year award.

Each year the Club recognises the dedication and support of a special fan and Dominic's confession that he hides Liverpool magazines in his local newsagent certainly helped him stand out to the judges.

A businessman, Dominic has also converted many of his international employees, many of whom were Manchester United followers, into Blues fans and has been known to hand out tickets to children who live on his street.

Dominic was chosen by a panel including Sir Philip Carter, Graeme Sharp, Leon Osman, Alan Stubbs and the Liverpool Echo's John Thompson.

He was nominated by his girlfriend, Victoria.
[/quote]

Like, really special?

Meanwhile...

Liverpool FC LFC's Fan of the Year: The late Bobby Wilcox, who dedicated his life to following the Reds the world over. Bobby organised travel, tickets and accommodation for 1,000s of fans for over 40 years.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=33660.msg871886#msg871886 date=1242898928]
Meanwhile...

Liverpool FC LFC's Fan of the Year: The late Bobby Wilcox, who dedicated his life to following the Reds the world over. Bobby organised travel, tickets and accommodation for 1,000s of fans for over 40 years.
[/quote]

Hardly fair Paddy

I am sure Dominic Boyle would do that to if Everton played in Euroope ;)

Paddy and Jim were kicking their heels one Saturday, wondering what to do with their free time. They were walking past a chemist's shop when Paddy spotted a card in the window: "Two tickets for today's match at Goodison Park half-price due to work commitments. Inquire inside."

"That would be something to pass the time," said Jim. "I know it will be a shite match, but it's better than just hanging around."

"OK," said Paddy, "I'll go inside and buy the tickets."

When Paddy emerged from the shop, he was clutching a packet of 3 Durex condoms.

"Why the hell did you buy those?" said Jim. "Where are the tickets?"

"I was too embarrassed to ask for the Everton tickets!" said Paddy.

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=33660.msg871851#msg871851 date=1242896967]
says a lot, eh?

[/quote]

I love the bit about hiding LFC magazines.

About 2 weeks ago in the Trafford Shopping Centre (Manchester) I was looking at the Liverpool DVD's and I noticed the guy beside me (in his 30's with his young son) who had picked up an LFC DVD and was reading the back of it. He proceeded to put the DVD back but I noticed he placed it in the United section of DVD's in front of a DVD celebrating some United rubbish.

I laughed and said "You do that too?". Before I knew it there were two of us, middle aged LFC fans, placing all the LFC DVD's in front of the United ones - very childish I know but I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who does this.

Haha. Love it.

Copper on duty outside Goodison on match day looks up and see a fan climbing over the wall, so he shouts up at him:

"Get back in there!"

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=33660.msg871979#msg871979 date=1242909218]
Haha. Love it.

Copper on duty outside Goodison on match day looks up and see a fan climbing over the wall, so he shouts up at him:

"Get back in there!"
[/quote]

LOL

I like where this thread is going :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom