1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Ex-Reds you still can't stand

Discussion in 'The Football Forum' started by Silver Sean, Jan 9, 2019.

1. refugee

refugee 4 * Xpert 11 Champ + only Veisercount Cup winner Member

Owen, and to a slightly lesser extent (purely because he has a personality) McMoneyman

2. Hansern

Hansern Part of the Furniture Member

Ruddock, Diouf, Moreno, Stewart.

3. tomasjj

tomasjj Very Active Member

Riise, Owen, Rodgers.

4. Woland

Woland Part of the Furniture Member

Andy Carroll fucked off leaving a trashed house and owing a year's rent and ended up settling out of court for the over hundred grand's worth of damage and theft. Fucking bellend.

5. tomasjj

tomasjj Very Active Member

Oh, does the hate have to contain a degree of rationality? I fucked up then.

6. Woland

Woland Part of the Furniture Member

No, go with your heart bro

SaRed, darkstarexodus and tomasjj like this.
  7. moron

moron i am legend Member

Just heard today from two West Ham regulars in the office - that West Ham have the option of extending his contract by 2 seasons at the end of this season (I think).  His agent is putting his name out there for any London clubs willing to take him - what a surprise .. no one is interested at the moment with his injury and form record. He is really desperate to stay in London - has moved his whole family down here now.  Looking back - I just cannot believe how we wasted that Torres money in our hour of desperation.

8. Portly

Portly Old Age Pensioner Member

I don't think there are any ex-reds whom I can't stand.

I do find Michael Owen disappointing because he does not seem to have any affection for the club.  However, in a way I get that because the Kopites never took to him in the same way that they adored Fowler.

9. KopRed

KopRed Very Active Member

I don't understand how some of these guys are still on tv representing Liverpool though. I have seen Mellor, Kirkland, Matteo, JAR etc all referencing Liverpool as "we".

JAR is just terrible on tv. He did a casual segment on Malaysian tv as a "Liverpool Legend" where I thought he was smug and obnoxious to the fans. I have even seen him on fucking CNN commenting about us in a post match review.

10. Barba Roja

Barba Roja Plundering since 2005... Member

A buddy of mine met David James at Chester Race course (I think I once posted a story about it on here) Apparently he was sound. Unlike Collymore who was a complete shit.

I'll never forgive Torres for the way he fucking downed tools like a complete cunt.

11. Lastboyscout

Lastboyscout Active Member

12. Insignificance

Insignificance Bad to the bone Member

Kvarme and Leonhardsen. Kvarme is probably unfair cause he was just not good enough. Leonhardsen on the other side is a real weirdo. And to watch this pain playing for Norway was bad enough. To watch him play for Liverpool as well and hear all the pladits in Norway being happy about it was just devastating. In Norway he was branded "Best without the ball"!! Where is the Magic of Liverpool if a Trainspotter (Vinnie Jones called him that from his Wimbledon time) from Norway can play there. ?

13. mark1975

mark1975 Moderator Moderator

Lawrenson - snide comments for years in the press against us, always bitching and shit when he was on MoTD. I always found him to be a smarmy sleazeball.

Diouf - for obvious reasons, aside from being completely shit and a thug, his complete lack of respect for the club and it's great players, coupled with his inflated self-worth, makes him easily the most cretinous, untalented twat to ever play for us.

14. bluebell

bluebell Active Member

As long as they humble and are not bitter towards the club and fans, I have no issues. The only player that comes to mind as a cunt is that Diouf. Bitter cunt, just bleats on how under rated he was. No you fucking cunt, you were shit from the start. The club even went to the trouble of spending millions on another useless cunt just so you don't feel lonely, in salif what ever the fuck his surname was. My God, my arthritic mother had better ballball con than this lazy longed freak. GH bought a lot of shit players, these two stand out the most for me.

15. gkmacca

gkmacca Part of the Furniture Member

Mellor and Kirkland really are genuine fans. And Kirkland still works for the club.

Esoteric, Gary25 and doctor_mac like this.
  16. manwithnoname

manwithnoname Bravo old man. Bravo. Member

Indeed. I like it when ex-players still say "we" automatically anyway.

But (diouf aside) I think "hate" is a bit much. Far better to adopt Portly's more damning approach and be simply "disappointed".

Esoteric, tomasjj, Portly and 2 others like this.
  17. gkmacca

Lawrenson just never understands humour. He really wants to be funny, but doesn't know how to do it, so he relies on negativity and sarcasm in the hope it is taken as wit. But he's an odd character - off-screen he's really not a bad bloke at all; he doesn't dislike us at all, he actually speaks with real affection about us. His passion, though, is for Preston North End, he's a serious fan, and he's honest enough not to pretend he's as obsessive about us. But he does care about us.

Insignificance, mark1975 and Richey like this.
  18. Brizzle

Brizzle Well-Known Member

Michael Owen. Rat. Cunt.

19. gkmacca

McAteer seemed to relish booting Owen up the arse at the weekend.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael Owen and Jason McAteer have it out at the Star Sixes <br><br> <a href="https://twitter.com/SkyFootball?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SkyFootball</a> <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/vzkOr6AoLD">pic.twitter.com/vzkOr6AoLD</a></p>&mdash; ODDSbible (@ODDSbible) <a href="">January 6, 2019</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. Richey

Richey Well-Known Member

Diouf is a given of course. I would be surprised not only if every Liverpool fan doesn't hate Diouf but frankly if any reasonable member of the human race doesn't hate Diouf.

With him as a starting point, it is hard to really hate any other player, but I will give it go with Paul Ince. Demanding to be captain and nicknaming himself The Guv'nor has to guarantee you a fair number of hate points, especially when you then go on to actually be a bit shit.