• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ex-Reds you still can't stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kvarme and Leonhardsen. Kvarme is probably unfair cause he was just not good enough. Leonhardsen on the other side is a real weirdo. And to watch this pain playing for Norway was bad enough. To watch him play for Liverpool as well and hear all the pladits in Norway being happy about it was just devastating. In Norway he was branded "Best without the ball"!! Where is the Magic of Liverpool if a Trainspotter (Vinnie Jones called him that from his Wimbledon time) from Norway can play there. ?

Lawrenson - snide comments for years in the press against us, always bitching and shit when he was on MoTD. I always found him to be a smarmy sleazeball.

Diouf - for obvious reasons, aside from being completely shit and a thug, his complete lack of respect for the club and it's great players, coupled with his inflated self-worth, makes him easily the most cretinous, untalented twat to ever play for us.

As long as they humble and are not bitter towards the club and fans, I have no issues. The only player that comes to mind as a cunt is that Diouf. Bitter cunt, just bleats on how under rated he was. No you fucking cunt, you were shit from the start. The club even went to the trouble of spending millions on another useless cunt just so you don't feel lonely, in salif what ever the fuck his surname was. My God, my arthritic mother had better ballball con than this lazy longed freak. GH bought a lot of shit players, these two stand out the most for me.

I don't understand how some of these guys are still on tv representing Liverpool though. I have seen Mellor, Kirkland, Matteo, JAR etc all referencing Liverpool as "we".

JAR is just terrible on tv. He did a casual segment on Malaysian tv as a "Liverpool Legend" where I thought he was smug and obnoxious to the fans. I have even seen him on fucking CNN commenting about us in a post match review.

Mellor and Kirkland really are genuine fans. And Kirkland still works for the club.

Lawrenson just never understands humour. He really wants to be funny, but doesn't know how to do it, so he relies on negativity and sarcasm in the hope it is taken as wit. But he's an odd character - off-screen he's really not a bad bloke at all; he doesn't dislike us at all, he actually speaks with real affection about us. His passion, though, is for Preston North End, he's a serious fan, and he's honest enough not to pretend he's as obsessive about us. But he does care about us.

McAteer seemed to relish booting Owen up the arse at the weekend.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael Owen and Jason McAteer have it out at the Star Sixes <br><br> <a href="https://twitter.com/SkyFootball?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SkyFootball</a> <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/vzkOr6AoLD">pic.twitter.com/vzkOr6AoLD</a></p>&mdash; ODDSbible (@ODDSbible) <a href="">January 6, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Diouf is a given of course. I would be surprised not only if every Liverpool fan doesn't hate Diouf but frankly if any reasonable member of the human race doesn't hate Diouf.

With him as a starting point, it is hard to really hate any other player, but I will give it go with Paul Ince. Demanding to be captain and nicknaming himself The Guv'nor has to guarantee you a fair number of hate points, especially when you then go on to actually be a bit shit.

I can't really hate any ex-players as I could only take them seriously when they were playing. Otherwise they should be in remedial class.

However I do have an irrational dislike of Roy Hodgson. I feel both pity for his mediocrity and detestation at his ability to make a noble game seem like chess for beginners. If pity added to detestation equals hate then yeah he's a dick.

McAteer seemed to relish booting Owen up the arse at the weekend.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael Owen and Jason McAteer have it out at the Star Sixes <br><br> <a href="https://twitter.com/SkyFootball?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SkyFootball</a> <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/vzkOr6AoLD">pic.twitter.com/vzkOr6AoLD</a></p>&mdash; ODDSbible (@ODDSbible) <a href="">January 6, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Haha.. that's fucking superb. I've never seen a kick off at one of those tournaments yet (though I admittedly only watch a few).

I can't really hate any ex-players as I could only take them seriously when they were playing. Otherwise they should be in remedial class.

However I do have an irrational dislike of Roy Hodgson. I feel both pity for his mediocrity and detestation at his ability to make a noble game seem like chess for beginners. If pity added to detestation equals hate then yeah he's a dick.

He's a complete head fuck Hodgson. Only he could champion a defeat against Everton as a great result, and then go on and beat City with a complete underdog like Palace. His assertion that he's a successful manager because of what he did in Scandinavia is the most galling and pitiful thing.

Yes, like Balotelli, I hated him before he came. But certainly hated him more after (and during).

I don't hate any of our former players, well, except maybe for Agger for being so fucking injured all the time.

There are the obv ones that stand out through bad behavior like Diouf, but some of the stories that have surrounded Bellamy does imply that he could be a bit of an arse too. And Riise's sad attempts at picking up woman through SMS certainly gave one the impressions that he was a bit daft. Obv doesn't make me hate them at all but I guess they are probably just not my cup of tea personality wise based on those stories at least. (Funnily enough it was also those exact two players who seemed incapable of behaving properly even around the team, prior to the Madrid game with the golf-club incident for instance).

Also, as a player like Fowler was phenomenal but as a role-model not so much imo.

Lawrenson just never understands humour. He really wants to be funny, but doesn't know how to do it, so he relies on negativity and sarcasm in the hope it is taken as wit. But he's an odd character - off-screen he's really not a bad bloke at all; he doesn't dislike us at all, he actually speaks with real affection about us. His passion, though, is for Preston North End, he's a serious fan, and he's honest enough not to pretend he's as obsessive about us. But he does care about us.

Interesting and duly noted. Thanks for that.

I don't harbour any dislike for El-Hadji Diouf. I think people should make allowances. You can't pluck a lad from the back streets of Dakar, where they are probably spitting at each other all the time, and expect him to behave like Little Lord Fauntleroy.

Diouf had the mentality of a warrior, and never shirked a tackle. I think his best game for us was the League Cup Final versus Man U at the Millennium Stadium, when he made Gary Neville's life a nightmare.

I don't harbour any dislike for El-Hadji Diouf. I think people should make allowances. You can't pluck a lad from the back streets of Dakar, where they are probably spitting at each other all the time, and expect him to behave like Little Lord Fauntleroy.

Diouf had the mentality of a warrior, and never shirked a tackle. I think his best game for us was the League Cup Final versus Man U at the Millennium Stadium, when he made Gary Neville's life a nightmare*.

Nah. Nope. No. Niet. Non.

His upbringing is not unique to him, he's just a cunt. A massive, horrible, spiteful, hateful, egotistical cunt who is despised by fans of all clubs across the country.

*He was good in that game, though. I'll give him that. But he gets fuck all else apart from eternal disdain

I respectfully but completely disagree, Portly old fruit. He came from French football after spending four years there and didn't merely fail but actively refused to mend his ways. As far as on the field is concerned: fighting spirit is fine, necessary even, but really not enough by itself to compensate for being a resolutely non-scoring no.9.

Last edited:
It's true that Diouf did not live up to his heralded French soubriquet, "The Serial Killer!" ;)

Owen

Little smug cunt broke my ten year old heart. Leaving LFC just seemed incomprehensible at that age. I've only grown to hate him more as time goes on. How he has a media career is beyond me. I don't know any football fan who has a good word to say about him.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Owen

Little smug cunt broke my ten year old heart. Leaving LFC just seemed incomprehensible at that age. I've only grown to hate him more as time goes on. How he has a media career is beyond me. I don't know any football fan who has a good word to say about him.

You are talking about a player who scored 158 goals in 297 appearances for Liverpool, including winning the 2001 FA Cup Final against Arsenal virtually single-handed after Arsenal had outplayed us for most of the game. Although I share your irritation at his current media persona, you can't dismiss him out of hand in that way. Despite his idiosyncrasies, he has to be regarded as a club legend!

You are talking about a player who scored 158 goals in 297 appearances for Liverpool, including winning the 2001 FA Cup Final against Arsenal virtually single-handed after Arsenal had outplayed us for most of the game. Although I share your irritation at his current media persona, you can't dismiss him out of hand in that way. Despite his idiosyncrasies, he has to be regarded as a club legend!

He was brilliant for us, and I'm always less inclined to "hate" him because he still obviously likes us, and also he's Carra's mate (whatever that is worth).

He's a fucking dullard, though. And weird.

Tennants is a fine shout. Total brainless, horrible cunt.

I'm more than disappointed we signed him

Hes a fucking bellend.

I used to work in a popular South Liverpool Restaurant, a couple of night shifts through the week. He came in one Wednesday night with his page 3 bird, think her name was Amy something or other. We got him a table even though we were pretty much full. He had a 3 course meal and about 7 or 8 cocktails (fucking strong ones as well, I was making them). Paid up, left barely any tip, and got up to leave. His bird was fucking stunning like so I held the door open for them so I could get a better look at her arse. Walked out and not even a thanks or anything. Then I watched as he walked over the road, got in the drivers seat of a car (some Lamborghini or something like that), switched the engine on, and fucking screeched off down the road. The guy must have been 4 or 5 times over the limit the amount of ale he had. Hes a professional footballer on 60K a week, and hes drink driving in a very noticeable car. Prick.

And don't get me started on Xabi Alonso. Tight fucker.

Hes a fucking bellend.

I used to work in a popular South Liverpool Restaurant, a couple of night shifts through the week. He came in one Wednesday night with his page 3 bird, think her name was Amy something or other. We got him a table even though we were pretty much full. He had a 3 course meal and about 7 or 8 cocktails (fucking strong ones as well, I was making them). Paid up, left barely any tip, and got up to leave. His bird was fucking stunning like so I held the door open for them so I could get a better look at her arse. Walked out and not even a thanks or anything. Then I watched as he walked over the road, got in the drivers seat of a car (some Lamborghini or something like that), switched the engine on, and fucking screeched off down the road. The guy must have been 4 or 5 times over the limit the amount of ale he had. Hes a professional footballer on 60K a week, and hes drink driving in a very noticeable car. Prick.

And don't get me started on Xabi Alonso. Tight fucker.

The Tennants story is standard behaviour. But don't you dare besmirch Lovely Xabi!
Maybe the tightness is a cultural thing. Or he forgot to tip. Or had no change. LEAVE XABI ALONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom