• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA Cup Fourth Round Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

the count

SCM's least favourite muppet- There was a poll
Honorary Member
FA Cup fourth-round draw coming up soon
The draw for the fourth round is coming up at 16:50 GMT and these are the numbers to look out for.
We have two non-league sides still in the competition - Boreham Wood and Kidderminster Harriers. Can they get one of the big boys?
  1. Boreham Wood
  2. Bournemouth
  3. Stoke City
  4. Southampton
  5. Chelsea
  6. Liverpool
  7. Cardiff City
  8. Coventry City
  9. Huddersfield Town
  10. Brighton & Hove Albion
  11. Kidderminster Harriers
  12. Leicester City
  13. Middlesbrough
  14. Hartlepool United
  15. Everton
  16. Fulham
  17. Tottenham Hotspur
  18. Crystal Palace
  19. Brentford
  20. Manchester City
  21. Wigan Athletic
  22. Luton Town
  23. Plymouth Argyle
  24. Manchester United or Aston Villa
  25. Wolves
  26. Cambridge United
  27. Barnsley
  28. Peterborough United
  29. West Ham United
  30. Queens Park Rangers
  31. Norwich City
  32. Nottingham Forest or Arsenal

The draw is now complete, and the ties are due to take place during the opening weekend of February (5th and 6th).
  • Crystal Palace v Hartlepool
  • Bournemouth v Boreham Wood
  • Huddersfield v Barnsley
  • Peterborough v QPR
  • Cambridge v Luton
  • Southampton v Coventry
  • Chelsea v Plymouth
  • Everton v Brentford
  • Kidderminster v West Ham
  • Man Utd or Aston Villa v Middlesbrough
  • Tottenham v Brighton
  • Liverpool v Cardiff
  • Stoke v Wigan
  • Nott'm Forest or Arsenal v Leicester
  • Man City v Fulham
  • Wolves v Norwich

The draw is now complete, and the ties are due to take place during the opening weekend of February (5th and 6th).
  • Crystal Palace v Hartlepool
  • Bournemouth v Boreham Wood
  • Huddersfield v Barnsley
  • Peterborough v QPR
  • Cambridge v Luton
  • Southampton v Coventry
  • Chelsea v Plymouth
  • Everton v Brentford
  • Kidderminster v West Ham
  • Man Utd or Aston Villa v Middlesbrough
  • Tottenham v Brighton
  • Liverpool v Cardiff
  • Stoke v Wigan
  • Nott'm Forest or Arsenal v Leicester
  • Man City v Fulham
  • Wolves v Norwich
Really shit draw for Boreham Wood. Pity they couldn't have drawn a PL club.

Virtually every PL side drawn at home (should make the last 16 interesting). Kidderminster should concede home 'advantage' to West Ham.

Arsenal are such a dour fucking watch under Arteta. Don't think they've had a shot here.

Always wanted to ask this - what’s the perception of Nottingham Forest in England? They are kind an anomaly; won the Champions Cup twice, I think, but them dropped off the map. If they ever come back into the big time, what are some of the qualities you would associate with that club?

Always wanted to ask this - what’s the perception of Nottingham Forest in England? They are kind an anomaly; won the Champions Cup twice, I think, but them dropped off the map. If they ever come back into the big time, what are some of the qualities you would associate with that club?

I know we're meant to hate them but I never did. And I know we're meant to hate Clough because of what he became and the odd thing that he said, but I liked him too.

I quite liked forest back in the day, and their manager. Then he revealed himself to be a cunt, the cunt.

What about football-wise - is there a certain style associated with them? Does anyone remember the late-70’s team that was competing with Liverpool?

Virtually every PL side drawn at home (should make the last 16 interesting). Kidderminster should concede home 'advantage' to West Ham.

I think if they do then they may not get the same tv money for ths tie. It’s an interesting balance for them.
Pity Boreham Wood didn’t get a nice PL team.
Wonder if they should make it interesting from round 4 onwards for any league 1 (or below) survivors and give them priority for highest placed team or some sort of ranking based system.

What did Clough say?
I mean he said a lot but what is everyone referring to?
Also, I've never hated Forest. I don't remember their most successful days, hadn't been born yet.
Last forest team I saw had Pearce, Hooijdonk, Stone and Saunders in it.
I think Collyumore joined us from Nottingham as well. (I could always wiki it...)

What about football-wise - is there a certain style associated with them? Does anyone remember the late-70’s team that was competing with Liverpool?

There's a parallel to now... In that they broke a gentleman's agreement in the league never to pay more than a million pound on a player when they bought Trevor Francis in the Feb for 1.1 million. This was before transfer windows... Anyway, three months later he scored the only goal in the European Cup final. Money has always talked.

Clough was known for being a progressive manager who brought new coaching techniques to the game, which made most people in the game hate him, especially when he proved them all wrong.

He went on to become a bitter drunken old sod, but he was a unique mind in his prime

The Damned United is well worth a watch

What did Clough say?
I mean he said a lot but what is everyone referring to?
Also, I've never hated Forest. I don't remember their most successful days, hadn't been born yet.
Last forest team I saw had Pearce, Hooijdonk, Stone and Saunders in it.
I think Collyumore joined us from Nottingham as well. (I could always wiki it...)
He said the fans were responsible for Hillsborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom