• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fickle Managers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkmacca

6CM Addict
20 October: Dougie Freedman said,

“The simple facts are that I’m in the middle of building Crystal Palace Football Club, and when I picked the club up, we were in a dark place. I think I’m halfway there in getting the club the way I want it to be, and I’m not the sort of guy to leave jobs half done.”

23 October: Dougie Freedman joins Bolton.

A month ago:

Ian Holloway pledged his future to Blackpool and insisted he will not walk away.
'I walked out on a contract at Plymouth but will never do that again,’ he said. ‘I’m just so proud to be a small part of a magnificent set-up here, and I’m filling up just thinking about this amazing club with its amazing history.

Today: Ian Holloway has left Blackpool for Crystal Palace.

And they have the nerve to moan about disloyal players.

Ha! I bet that will appear in the 'Said and Done' column of The Guardian.

Money talks. Good point about disloyal players Macca. Both managers would be wise not comment if one of their players does the same.

Both clubs will get decent combination so no great loss.

Paul Lambert on the other acted like a child and quit Norwich when they refused to give him permission to speak to villa.

That is far more fickle.

20 October: Dougie Freedman said,

23 October: Dougie Freedman joins Bolton.

A month ago:

Today: Ian Holloway has left Blackpool for Crystal Palace.

And they have the nerve to moan about disloyal players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom