• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

First time log in

HC

Very Well-Known
Whenever I come to log in to this place from a piece of hardware I've never used before, a phone, pc or laptop- anything it tells me i have forbidden access, I have to refresh and then try again, it's not an issue as i'm logged in on a fair few machines at any one point but thought I'd just let you guys know.

To be fair, I suppose the fact that Im logged in with 3-4 devices at any one point could be the issue.

Noone else having this minor problem?

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=44458.msg1296881#msg1296881 date=1299534424]
I get the message every time I log in.
[/quote]

same

I happens to me on my work computer.
It seems to be that the error page is an eehh, error, as even after getting that message I am in fact logged in. I just reopen the SCM page from that error page and I am logged onto the site without having to do anything else.

I'm unable to recreate this. Are there any error messages? Any particular browser in use?

I will be in work later Sunny so i will see if I can get the error message to show you.

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=44458.msg1298186#msg1298186 date=1299751839]
I'm unable to recreate this. Are there any error messages? Any particular browser in use?
[/quote]

This is from IE, had the same prob last night on Firefox, too lazy to clear my Opera cache here at work but I'll assume it would be the same error message.

untitled-6.jpg

Didn't do it today on my phone, will test again later at home on other devices

I am not in work till Monday but I didn't encounter the error message Thursday evening.
Will let you know next time it pops up

[quote author=marquis link=topic=44458.msg1298565#msg1298565 date=1299797392]
[quote author=Sunny link=topic=44458.msg1298186#msg1298186 date=1299751839]
[/quote]

This is from IE, had the same prob last night on Firefox, too lazy to clear my Opera cache here at work but I'll assume it would be the same error message.

untitled-6.jpg

[/quote]I am still getting this page when logging on with my computer in work using IE

Don't understand whats happening here. Permissions on the file are set to the maximum we can safely allow. May have to speak to the hosting company

Still happening here as well - only when the cache has been cleared or I'm on a fresh install unsurprisingly.

my iphone is loading pages at incredibly slow speeds about 2 minutes to refresh fully per page.

laptops working fine, its a bit gash.

my phone will load any webpage in a second or two tops other than on this site, where it will load sixcrazyminutes.com in a second but beyond that its a 2 min wait per page, its ridic. :'(

This site is much slower than others on my phone, that includes using Tapatalk too, ST & XDA are much quicker despite them being way bigger.

I think we may have some hosting issues but I just dont have time to deal with this at the moment. Workload is huge for the next three weeks

It's not a problem at your end as over wifi it loads it in under a second but for the past week over 3G it's been dog slow; fucking 4.3 update probably.

Every other site and Page including scm.com homepage loads a treat though over 3G

Tis a weird one!

Back
Top Bottom