1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Fitness Goals 2020

Discussion in 'General Chat Forum' started by Dreambeliever, Jan 12, 2020 at 11:35.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Dreambeliever

Dreambeliever Looking on the brightside Member

Well I certainly let myself go with a second baby towards to the end of last year, my mother over for Xmas and football season ending in September and not replaced with any sport.

New year and it’s time to lose a decent amount of weight.

18kg is the magic number but due to work and daddy commitments I have to do it at least for the first half of the year without the gym.

Diet and diet alone.

The good news for me is when I commit to healthy eating the weight falls off and I feel 1000% better.

Day 1 starts in 2 hours!

So who else is on a health kick for 2020?

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.