• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For all the Laughing at Utd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Oh how the tides have turned.

The jokes on us.

Well done LFC, you bunch of muppets..how much longer are you going to con us fans?

Time for some big changes at this club, starting at the very fucking top.

I'm looking forward to another summer of watching United buy world class names while we scratch around and monitor for bargains.

I can imagine you laughing.
The ice cream cone is supposed to go in your mouth too.

Well if we're starting at the very top then we need to get a new CEO & sharpish.

Actually, if the club had any sense at all they'd have had an announcement about a new CEO within hours of the game finishing last night.

What's binomial actually trying to say?

United have loads of money? Something about Mourinho winning trophies?

How is that a secret or anything to do with FSG?

Why is this suddenly a topic? Nobody thought we'd win the title this season, and I don't understand what United have got to do with it

It doesn't matter who the fucking CEO is, or the manager, or the data-led scouting system

Sustained success and consistent trophies are dependent on massive amounts of money invested in wages and transfer fees. That's first, and that's most important

Well if we're starting at the very top then we need to get a new CEO & sharpish.

Actually, if the club had any sense at all they'd have had an announcement about a new CEO within hours of the game finishing last night.
Appointing someone that knows something about football would be a good start.

He's been a Liverpool fan all his life, which suggests he knows "something" about football.

Whether that's enough, I don't know, but it's something.

Also, you completely missed the fucking point.

I get how this fan feels, Klopp only can do as well as the players he has..... which compared to the expenditure of those around us puts us where we should be tbh....

I do have a bit of a gripe with Klopp at the moment, he doesnt seem to have a plan B and its definitely showing now teams have worked us out.... plus the fact he keeps trawling out this same bloody Firmino, Coutinho Mane etc formation every week.... surely a change upfront would be good now and then... I'd even put Mane as main striker and alter things a bit. What about a change of formation even?

Why is Klopp not considering these things?

What Mourinho did in his first few months in Manure is that he get his defence sorted. Klopp on the other hand get us play entertaining football and fucking shite at the back in defence. Matip, Klavan, Karius are all average to decent players. Nothing special.

Mourinho may been one of the shittest and arrogant fucking human being on earth but he get the job done. sad truth.

What's binomial actually trying to say?

United have loads of money? Something about Mourinho winning trophies?

How is that a secret or anything to do with FSG?

Why is this suddenly a topic? Nobody thought we'd win the title this season, and I don't understand what United have got to do with it

It doesn't matter who the fucking CEO is, or the manager, or the data-led scouting system

Sustained success and consistent trophies are dependent on massive amounts of money invested in wages and transfer fees. That's first, and that's most important

At the start of the season nobody thought we would win the league but in November there were a number of people suggesting it.

At the start of the season nobody thought we would win the league but in November there were a number of people suggesting it.

Yeah, but that was the same spastics who thought our defence was fine, Karius was going to be immense, we didn't need to buy any players in January and Firmino was going to score loads of goals and was irreplaceable.

Yeah, but that was the same spastics who thought our defence was fine, Karius was going to be immense, we didn't need to buy any players in January and Firmino was going to score loads of goals and was irreplaceable.
it's ok if Frim goes off the boil we have Studge who only a retard like me wanting selling for the last 18 months and then we also have the goal a game striker Origi

We are obliged by law to allow special needs posters to voice their opinions.

I normally hate this type of thing, but....

They have been unbeaten in the league for ages. We have been scratching around for points for 2 months or more. Yet they're still 6th. A closer 6th but 6th nonetheless.

They're not challenging for title, mind you who really is bar Chelsea. They are challenging for top 4 but frankly with that set up, their money and the narcissist at the helm they should be.

They seem a bit too reliant on Zlatan's goals and indeed his talismanship. But Man Utd fans I know, normal sane ones I might add, aren't blown away by the performances or the results. They seriously think that the top 4 for them is going to be hard as it will be for the other 4 fighting for those 3 remaining spaces.

We could see both Arsenal and Man Utd miss out this year. A sign of the improvement and competition on this league. No other top division has this many contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom