• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forget Barca, he's off to Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso has caused a bit of a stir over on that there Twitter with a mysterious tweet posted on Saturday to an anonymous, presumably Spanish-speaking muchacho.

Once translated, Alonso's tweet read: "I will tell Mou to consider you, and that way raise the standard of the dressing room."

Of course, the Twittersphere was then rife with speculation over who Alonso was talking to, with many Real Madrid fans jumping to the conclusion that the flame-stubbled colossus was chatting with a potential January transfer target - namely, Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente or Manchester City munchkin David Silva.

Realising he'd posted the message publicly, Alonso then hastily deleted the tweet in question, presumably then throwing his phone into the nearest lake to avoid the imminent barrage from Mourinho himself.

Anyone out there in Toe Poke Land care to hazard a guess at just who Xabi's mystery man was/is?

It's gotta be Downing, right?

why not tweet post match on sunday if its Suarez.

Any good Spaniard performances on Saturday? Michu?

Suare would need no recommendation either..

Why suarez? Has alonso had any kind of friendship or relationship with Suarez?

Nope

It'll be Silva, llorente, or another exceptionally talented Spanish player

Paranoid much...

I know nuts about other players but I am telling ya, it is Suarez they are after! :eek:

Dont forget Suarez signed an extension to his contract recently. And we gave him more money an all for it so we did.

Is obviously a joke comment.

Probably to some friend blustering about how the players are so shit he could have done better.

Always thought Downing would be a better fit for Madrid. They'll be unstoppable if they get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom