• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

From a sows ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
Jones
Enrique
Carragher
Skrtel
Johnson
Spearing
Henderson
Gerrard
Cole
Borini
Downing

Subs:
Gulacsi
Shelvey
Adam
Lucas
Kelly
Robinson
Sterling

2nd August 2012, Mr Rodgers first competetive match in charge.

From that, to potentially this:
Mignolet
Moreno
Sakho
Lovren
Manquillo
Henderson
Lallana
Coutinho
Sterling
Balotelli
Sturridge

Subs:
Gerrard
Markovic
Skrtel
Johnson
Lambert
Allen
Jones

Quite fucking remarkable isnt it?
2 fucking years.
Mr Rodgers is my fucking hero

Didn't someone post something like this the other day. Was it you? Are you quiffing yourself? Good work.

I agree though it's pretty amazing.

To be honest - the biggest difference has come in the Managerial seat. To go from Dalglish, his horrific transfers, and woeful fucking football to B-Rodge has made more of a difference than anything else.

To be honest - the biggest difference has come in the Managerial seat. To go from Dalglish, his horrific transfers, and woeful fucking football to B-Rodge has made more of a difference than anything else.

Him and Suarez, which to some extent is the same thing.

The improvement in our squad can basically be attributed to Rodgers' coaching of the players and a greatly improved Suarez bequeathing £75m to invest in it.

That's it really. The Coutinho and Sturridge signings were brilliant but there were plenty of bad ones to offset them.

And the way we play, which is in addition to your "coaching of the players".

We scored fuck all under Dalglish. B-Rodge has us playing great football, and tearing teams apart.

I would be happy for you to take that 'coaching of the players' as shorthand for the total effect of his interaction with the players and his planning of the team.

cute-puppies-dogs21.jpg

You're welcome.

Bunching coaching and tactics under the one umbrella is like saying offside is the same as the backpass rule tho.

Jones
Enrique
Carragher
Skrtel
Johnson
Spearing
Henderson
Gerrard
Cole
Borini
Downing

Subs:
Gulacsi
Shelvey
Adam
Lucas
Kelly
Robinson
Sterling

2nd August 2012, Mr Rodgers first competetive match in charge.

From that, to potentially this:
Mignolet
Moreno
Sakho
Lovren
Manquillo
Henderson
Lallana
Coutinho
Sterling
Balotelli
Sturridge

Subs:
Gerrard
Markovic
Skrtel
Johnson
Lambert
Allen
Jones

Quite fucking remarkable isnt it?
2 fucking years.
Mr Rodgers is my fucking hero

and Emre Can

Under Dalglish in 2011-12 we scored 47 goals. Brendan took us to 71, and then 100 plus. I think that kind of improvement is unheard of.

Under Dalglish, Suarez scored 11 in a season. Under Rodgers, In season he scored 23 and then 31..

Under Dalglish in 2011-12 we scored 47 goals. Brendan took us to 71, and then 100 plus. I think that kind of improvement is unheard of.

Under Dalglish, Suarez scored 11 in a season. Under Rodgers, In season he scored 23 and then 31..

Rodgers has been amazing after a shaky start results wise.

Hopefully he can continue the improvement tomorrow :)

When I read the title of this thread I can't help but think...

From a sows ear..... to a pigs arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom