• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fucking Knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Good to talk... Kagawa nears Old Trafford move after meeting with United boss Fergie

Shinji Kagawa has dropped his biggest hint yet that he will be a Manchester United player next season after revealing it was 'good' to meet Sir Alex Ferguson.
The United boss does not want to waste any time in strengthening his squad this summer following their last day disappointment of losing the Barclays Premier League title to rivals City.
Ferguson and assistant Mike Phelan put in a personal visit to Berlin last weekend - the evening before United's final game of the season at Sunderland - to watch the Japan international in action.
article-0-13147475000005DC-957_468x344.jpg

Good to talk: Shinji Kagawa has revealed he has spoken to Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson
The 23-year-old forward impressed, scoring a goal to help Dortmund thrash Bayern Munich 5-2 in the German Cup final to complete a league and cup double for Jurgen Klopp's side.
And it was after the match, Ferguson introduced himself to his No 1 transfer target.
article-0-130EF355000005DC-953_468x286.jpg

On the ball: Ferguson watched Kagawa scored Dortmund's first in their 5-2 German Cup win over Bayern Munich
'It was good that I was able to meet him [Ferguson] in person and talk,' Kagawa admitted.
A host of top European suitors are ready to rival United for his signature although it appears likely that he'll be heading for Old Trafford.
article-0-13133C28000005DC-393_468x313.jpg

Moving on: Kagawa is almost certain to leave German double winners Dortmund this summer
He added: 'I want to think hard before making my decision.
'I want to choose a team where I can take on challenges.'
Dortmund are resigned to losing to 17-goal star after he snubbed an offer of a new contract.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2145124/Shinji-Kagawa-reveals-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-meeting-Manchester-United-nears.html#ixzz1v2EjAv00

Kagawa is absolutely brilliant. He plays as an attacking midfielder for Borussia Dortmund and has scored 18 goals and got 8 assists. He's going to cost less than £8million to, madness!

Brilliant you say?.... ahh well...shame then.

I used to really like G-force battle of the planets too.

Ulyssess was a fucking cunt mind...

It is funny how Alex have been talking about how City is ruining the market, and the whole fucking bunch of veggies supporting them keep pointing to the netsepnd. They got 80 mills for Ronaldo, hence the netspend is adjusted by that. That doesnt mean they dont push the prices up by buing people like Heargraves, Nani, Andersson and Carrick for overpices, not to mention Berbatov and Ferdinand.... Cock

Ferguson has all the self awareness of a two year old, he complained last week that City got 5 minutes additional time in the QPR, without a hint of fucking irony

Hes had the press so far up is his arse for the last 20 years that I think he actually believes the shite he comes out with now

That said Kagawa is quality, hope we at least make an offer, top class players available for minimal fees we should be all over that shit

No Asians be they Koreans or Japanese will make a massive impact in the PL. Park was not that impressive either.

'I want to choose a team where I can take on challenges.'

Kagawa lad, Liverpool ARE the motherfuckin challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom