• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fulham v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown made a nice recovery on Salah there after the neat turn but I feel like Salah could go down when he feels the contact. After the much-ado-about-nothing diving controversy earlier in the season, Salah has refused to go down on many occasions where he could have had a reasonable penalty shout.

We do seem to be playing within ourselves, but they all seem to be enjoying it rather than trying too hard or struggling to play well.

It does seem very strange, I can only assume they don't have the numbers to fill it otherwise so make extra cash that way. If that's not the case then it's nonsensical.

I'm not sure about the capacity and usual crowds they get. It's always been quite easy to get tickets, and it's always been one of the most chilled, relaxed away games ever.

One year one of my mates got about 25 tickets from the box office, no problem. It's Got to be one of the games with the most Liverpool fans in the ground.

Cut through them like a knife through butter there!

Mane with a great run, then Firmino found space where there was none, before a great pass to Mane to score. Brilliant.

Lots of movement in the box there as Mane, Robertson and Lallana were all making runs and calling for Firmino. Thought Lallana was going to run into Mane almost.

Salah with a good shot, keeper palms it down & almost into the path of an unrushing VVD. Not where you expect him to be but nearly worked.

We are extremely relaxed & confident today, perhaps too much, they just seem to be utterly unconcerned by anything Fulham can do, just prepared to play the ball all day.

Mane tracking back like a boss too. This Fulham side just looked like they die inside every time they win the ball only to have it taken back mere seconds later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom