• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fulham v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think mo made a meal of it and showed zero effort to be strong. He was pushed, then reacted later than seemed natural.

I get trying to win a foul, but I also would like it not be on the edge of are box when you're not in control of the ball

Thought Hendo and can’t remember who else had chances to slip in passes either side.
However, Hendo slipped in center half did a fab job, really frustrating performance as a whole but then I look at the players out and think still to be contention is amazing having already qualified for CL.
Not just 9 squad out but all pretty much first teamers, just have to be a bit more forgiving those infuriating performances I guess even If I do shout at tv like Klopp did in that misplaced pass from Matip, made me chuckle.

Last edited:
Poor but still got the point. Becoming obvious that the injuries are now cutting deep. It's time to dig in and battle through it. Very fair result. Played like that half a dozen times at least last season and still nicked the result. Feels a bit like the front 3 aren't playing for each other as much as they should and now with Jota crocked it makes it harder for the Boss to give them a break.

Europe will be tougher against Leipzig in the knockout stages...knockout being the operative word if we don't improve.

I still think mo made a meal of it and showed zero effort to be strong. He was pushed, then reacted later than seemed natural.

I get trying to win a foul, but I also would like it not be on the edge of are box when you're not in control of the ball

Yea in the match thread I moaned about the foul but I think the moan was more in the context of VAR not even looking at it. You're right he was trying to win in a foul in a silly position, that's the sort of thing he does in the opposition box to ask the ref a question it should never be relied on defensively.

Poor but still got the point. Becoming obvious that the injuries are now cutting deep. It's time to dig in and battle through it. Very fair result. Played like that half a dozen times at least last season and still nicked the result. Feels a bit like the front 3 aren't playing for each other as much as they should and now with Jota crocked it makes it harder for the Boss to give them a break.

Europe will be tougher against Leipzig in the knockout stages...knockout being the operative word if we don't improve.
It's mid-Feb 1st leg and mid-March 2nd. We should have most players back by then. We should win by a couple over the 2 legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom