• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GAA

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Great to see Mayo's dominance ended in Connaught and to see Tyrone champions of the north again.

Can anyone stop the Dubs in the football?

What about the hurling? Can someone stop Kilkenny?

No one is stopping Dublin.
They look unbeatable at the moment.

Having said that last time Galway beat Mayo in the Connaught semi final and then beat Roscommon in the final after a replay they went all the way in 98. Hopefully it's a good omen

Interesting afternoon ahead...

Mayo really should have battered us in the first game, and I do feel that we're lucky to be getting a second chance. That said, we did have a 3 point lead very late on, so did we piss it away, and they'll come good today? Both points can be argued...

My gut says that we can't possibly be as bad today as we were two weeks ago, and we should win by a couple in the end.

4 All Ireland's in 6 years now gone back to back.4 Leagues in a row. 29 competitive games unbeaten. Best Dublin side ever.

4 All Ireland's in 6 years now gone back to back.4 Leagues in a row. 29 competitive games unbeaten. Best Dublin side ever.
All that funding the GAA have pumped in is really paying off.

The bitterness makes it even sweeter
I would have thought it would be sweeter on a shoestring budget. Still, if you enjoy being the Man city of GAA, that's fine. You even wear the same colour.

I would have thought it would be sweeter on a shoestring budget. Still, if you enjoy being the Man city of GAA, that's fine. You even wear the same colour.

From 1978 till 2011 we won two all irelands. Wouldn't any Dub enjoy this period of success ? We've had plenty of bad days over the years and more to come I'm sure.

Folk outside the county revelled in our failures over the years and now try to downplay our success citing finances, population etc.

It's great to be honest wouldn't have it any other way

Back
Top Bottom