• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gerrard

Status
Not open for further replies.
As captain I would have expected him to rally support and share his concern on the official site but it appears Lallana is doing that.

Gerrard should only play that deep in games we expect to dominate and where teams will be "parking the bus" if you will. If and when he starts now it should be further up without the defensive responsibilities.

How far up the pitch are people suggesting we play him? Again it seems like we are trying to rearrange the team to fit him in. He no longer covers enough ground to play centre midfield and he doesn't have pace to get beyond defenders from a deeper starting position. I think the only option left is the number 10 role and Im not even convinced he could do that because he would be so much slower than all our other options in that position, but its either that or he drops out of the team and comes on as a 30 mins impact player

So a player who's abilities he didn't rate, is now evidence how Modo is right

I don't even care anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom