• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Golf 2015

leftpeg

Well-Known
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Rory and Kaymer split the four majors between them this year. By far and away the top 2 players in the world.

Kaymer is ripping apart that field in Abu Dhabi.
He's a joy to watch when his irons are dialled in.
Speith would be my tip for a major this year got 8-1 on him winning any of the 2015 majors a few weeks back.

Speith would be my tip for a major this year got 8-1 on him winning any of the 2015 majors a few weeks back.

Kaymer a total machine today. Not a bad bet that - I would have had it on Patrick Reed. There does seem to be a lot of younger players emerging atm

Kaymer a total machine today. Not a bad bet that - I would have had it on Patrick Reed. There does seem to be a lot of younger players emerging atm
Yes Reed is excellent too just needs to shut the fuck up and concentrate on his golf.
Yeah there's a plethora of excellent young golfers coming through at the minute especially from Asia.
Really like Matsuyama too.

Yes Reed is excellent too just needs to shut the fuck up and concentrate on his golf.
Yeah there's a plethora of excellent young golfers coming through at the minute especially from Asia.
Really like Matsuyama too.

Ha ha he's certainly got a mouth on him, a bit like an emerging English player Tyrell Hatton. I think it was during the Portuguese open last year after constant berating his caddie clearly had had enough and told him to fuck right off in the clearest of terms. Good player with some wins in him but needs to control his temperament as he seems to allow a bad shot get to him

Wow that's astonishing.
Ten shot lead blown.
Never seen anything like it.

Wow that's astonishing.
Ten shot lead blown.
Never seen anything like it.
That was quite astonishing. Perhaps the lead was too big. Would he have lost if he'd only been a couple ahead? Regardless, he's going to have another stellar year. The guy is going to win multiple majors in his career.

That was quite astonishing. Perhaps the lead was too big. Would he have lost if he'd only been a couple ahead? Regardless, he's going to have another stellar year. The guy is going to win multiple majors in his career.

The thing that was so strange about it was that nobody ever had Kaymer down as a choker.
He's won majors and held that putt at Medinah for the Ryder Cup.
It was probably a major loss in concentration as you say he'd probably have been better off with a 2 or 3 shot lead.

So anyone watching the Masters.
What a round from Speith.
He got some lucky breaks but his putting is sensational.
11 one-putts on those greens is Tiger-esque in his pomp.
Day and Rose were excellent too.
Day definitely has the game for Augusta as he fucking bombs it and his short game is top notch.
Going to be a great weekend of golf and despite being seven back I wouldn't be writing off Rory just yet.
He was well off his A game but still hit a solid 71 which is no mean feat round there.

Sergio playing well too but he'll talk himself out of winning it.
Then proceed to blame the course,weather,Tiger,shanks etc etc.
I'm predicting the Sergio collapse to start somewhere between late 3rd round to early 4th.
It's inevitable.

Will be interesting to see if Spieth has the balls to hold it together and win it. He's choked a few times before.

Jason Day looking ominous. My money's on him.

Spieth is in superb form in his alst 3 PGA events.

If he can build up a 6/7 shot lead tomorrow I think he'll do it.

Day was on some charge today.

I fancy Rose to be very close come Sunday

Day seems to put himself in contention in every Major before dropping back on the last day.

I back him all the time

Backed Rose @ 40/1 and Garcia @ 45/1 so not a bad start for me.

Speith looked unbelievable yesterday. Very impressive.....

I'm not so sure.
Magical golf from Spieth so far though.
Greens will harden up tomorrow and it won't take many bad shots to shoot a 74-75.
It's definitely his to lose now though.

Is there a bigger wanker on television than Monty?
It's hard to enjoy watching it when you have to listen to that cunt.
Gorilla titted wanker.

He's gotta have one below par round im sure, but have the others got enough to catch him?

Rose and Mickleson the biggest dangers for me.

Rose is certainly capable but another sup par round and he could be too far ahead. Not even Greg Norman could blow a 8/9 shot lead

Good call that.

Is there a bigger wanker on television than Monty?
It's hard to enjoy watching it when you have to listen to that cunt.
Gorilla titted wanker.
Jack Nicklaus? God he was a boring arse. Great golfer, but awful in the commentary box.

Back
Top Bottom