• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Good players we can realistically buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely goal by Nick Powell for Crewe today.
And as I pointed out after his poor displays in the semi-final, they need to play him between the midfield and forward line i.e. in the Gerrard role.

Jack Butland is playing in goal for Cheltenham (on loan from Birmingham) and amazingly he is now in the england squad for the Euro's. I say amazingly because I have seen him a few times this season and I can't say I've been impressed. If he is 3rd choice it makes you realise how few decent english keepers there are at present.

Boudebouz - Liverpool want meAgent is in discussions with clubs in France
By Hayley Paterson. Last Updated: May 27, 2012 6:42pm
Sochaux midfielder Ryad Boudebouz has revealed that Liverpool are one of the clubs chasing his signature.
The highly-rated Ligue 1 winger has told reporters he has attracted interest from the Merseysiders as well as a host of French clubs understood to be Lyon, Lille and Marseille.
The 22-year-old was part of Algeria's 3-0 win over Niger in Saturday's friendly and after the game Boudebouz revealed that his agent has been in discussions with clubs across Europe over a potential summer switch.
"Certainly, my agent is in talks with some clubs, particularly in France, but there is still nothing concrete," he said.
"There is also Liverpool, who have initiated discussions with my agent, but at the risk of repeating myself, everything is in the discussion stage, no more."

Get him and Belhanda!

I am going all in and adds Hulk to my list of players we'll buy this window:

Martinez
Eriksen
Hazard
Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom