• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Goretzka transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekay

Very Well-Known
Bayern have made a big deal of Goretzka spending time in the gym during the lockdown. Is such a transformation even possible in 2-3 months without any "special supplements"?

Surprised there has not been a major PED scandal in football until now.

Probably getting supplements from Tim Weise.

ceR1pEEsDVk3IPp9qOe1FvLyiyoShTw6bmeR_2zGNFs.jpg

Firmly believe doping in football is more widespread than its given credit for. The first time I really noticed it was when Bale went to Madrid and suddenly transformed from a lean athletic build to looking like an NFL linebacker. And then you see how many other Madrid players looked similar.

Would Bayern be stupid enough to openly boast about the transformation? He might have taken things that are not on the illegal list, but doubt he's used anything that would risk a massive ban.

Firmly believe doping in football is more widespread than its given credit for. The first time I really noticed it was when Bale went to Madrid and suddenly transformed from a lean athletic build to looking like an NFL linebacker. And then you see how many other Madrid players looked similar.
Madrid players clearly looked like they were doping.

4a47a6938c03cdabf8183eef9bd57c7b_crop_north.jpg

Would Bayern be stupid enough to openly boast about the transformation? He might have taken things that are not on the illegal list, but doubt he's used anything that would risk a massive ban.

Is it possible to create such a ripped body through exercise, diet, and legal supplements in a couple of months.

There's far too much money involved for it not to be happening. Especially given how easy it is dope and never get caught , like Lance Armstrong.

Bayern also have a doctor who has a client list full of people who fly in from all over the world for treatment. And he's spoken about as using unusual homeopathic remedies, and started blood spinning and using the calf blood and all that shit before everyone else.

The doctor also boasted about how 5 of the Olympic finalists in the 100m were his clients. Including proven dopers like Maurice Greene and Tyson Gay.

There's far too much money involved for it not to be happening. Especially given how easy it is dope and never get caught , like Lance Armstrong.

Bayern also have a doctor who has a client list full of people who fly in from all over the world for treatment. And he's spoken about as using unusual homeopathic remedies, and started blood spinning and using the calf blood and all that shit before everyone else.

The doctor also boasted about how 5 of the Olympic finalists in the 100m were his clients. Including proven dopers like Maurice Greene and Tyson Gay.

I remember reading about him. He fell out with Pep. I think they couldn't come to a consensus on the best doping strategy.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that transformation. As anyone who has worked on body building (without PEDs) could tell us. My step-son had a very similar transformation and it just comes down to the proper training. Considering how much spare time players have it's very easy to see a player becoming built after 6-12 months.

Last edited:
Genuine question, but why are things like blood spinning banned? Are there actually any negative side effect to the practice, or it just to stop the top clubs having an even more ridiculous financial advantage.

Genuine question, but why are things like blood spinning banned? Are there actually any negative side effect to the practice, or it just to stop the top clubs having an even more ridiculous financial advantage.

I don't think it's universally banned , I think football allows it.

And I reckon its probably banned because of what else you could put in the blood while "spinning "

The picture on the left is more than 3 months before, but it is still a level of mass gain that looks too much for someone who is a trained athlete already.

Isnt the Bale pictures taken with a good 4-6 years in between? From his medical/signing to later parts of his Real career. That transformation looks pretty natural over the years.

Goreztka's level of gains in such a short time looks way to much. Several footballers seem to have hit the gym quite a bit during the pandemic.

Isnt the Bale pictures taken with a good 4-6 years in between? From his medical/signing to later parts of his Real career. That transformation looks pretty natural over the years.

Goreztka's level of gains in such a short time looks way to much. Several footballers seem to have hit the gym quite a bit during the pandemic.
If you're locked in your own home with gym equipment, I'd imagine shove players are now likely to got the weights than cardio

The reality is getting into the shape that Goretzka and Bale are in is more about diet and supplementation than it is lifting weights.

You can lift for years and never approach that shape.

One thing is lifting for years without getting those results, but your talking about players that are in top shape who have the best PTs and nutrionists available. I would hazard a guess that they would see remarkable results quite quickly when they alter their training program and want to add more muscle gains. But I have to say 3 months is a short time to get those results Goretzka have gotten, even for top atlets.

I think both are right.

These footballers definitely have access to the best nutrition, advice, science, equipment etc...

But every other major sport in the world has had its dopers. Why would football be any different? Plus, the money in football is far too big for it not to be happening.

If a footballer risked his career, it would probably be to gain an advantage in speed, endurance, mental acuity.

I don't think upper body musculature is worth the lifetime ban.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that transformation. As anyone who has worked on body building (without PEDs) could tell us. My step-son had a very similar transformation and it just comes down to the proper training. Considering how much spare time players have it's very easy to see a player becoming built after 6-12 months.

Bale had been a professional for years working with top class strength and conditioning coaches and never showed any inclination towards developing that sort of physique. Its even more suspicious when you see that half the Madrid squad looked similar. Ronaldo (who was 100% doped IMO) Bale, Ramos, Kroos all turned into mosters around the same time. Same thing happened at Juve in the late 90s, suddenly everybody was built like a brick wall.

By the way, I reckon we're at it, too. The endurance of this team has been ridiculous since Klopp took over.

By the way, I reckon we're at it, too. The endurance of this team has been ridiculous since Klopp took over.

Definitely possible. And i think the same.

But the diet would go long way too. The new nutritionist is light years ahead of what was there previously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom