• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guilty Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty of this
d7ddbd1e301b8b61ed3b40a9462961a7.jpg

Everton have released a statement saying they've suspended one of their players.

I'm sure someone made the same argument for Adam Johnson.

Rosco is front and centre with a pitchfork as per usual. If it's true then he deserves everything that's coming his way. But let's let the justice system do it's thing before jumping to a verdict. I've read some twitter rumblings that he was caught by a paedophile hunter group. No idea if it's accurate, and that's the point, there seems to be a lot of rumours at the moment.

If TV has thought me anything it's that you can't arrest someone without some sort of evidence against them.

I would expect there to significantly more than an allegation , I would be willing to bet there are texts and phone calls that the police have had access to that raise concerns. Exactly like there was in the Adam Johnson case.

In fairness it's probably less painful for Gylfi to spend time in prison than it would be to have to play for Rafa.

I can understand his motivation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom