• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hats off for Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insignificance

Bad to the bone
I just want to praise the swedish ref in the aftermath of thsi game. Not because he handed us a well deserved penalty, but for the way he let the game develope itself without one million unnessecary freekicks which we far to often see in League games. He was constant in the way he allowed the players to have legal contact with each other, and that helped keep up the tempo of the game. Mr Hackett and his blind egosentric limelightseeking bunch of crooks have a LOT to learn.... Bravo Sweden!!

[quote author=Jay link=topic=22398.msg537681#msg537681 date=1207731154]
Scandinavian solidarity !
[/quote]

Haha. Not really. As much as I care for our little brother in the east, this is actually what I want to see from refs... Nice fluing games where he just keeps in the background and blows his whistle when someone steps over the line!

It was pointed out in the media somewhere that this ref took control of 3 previous Arsenal games and they won. The insinuation was there.

Great refereeing performance.

Peter Fröjdfelt, the swedish referee, defended his decision when asked about the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom