• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Henrik Stenson

Arn

Lucas the best player in the world
Banned
He beat Tiger's record. The best golf ever played in Major history. Just fantastic.

The best golf ever played in a final round in Major history. Just fantastic.

The best round ever played ever played in Major history. 63. A few others have scored the same. Just fantastic.

Henrik Stenson. The best golf ever played in Major history and maybe in golf ever. Just fantastic.

Poor Phil Mickelson, what has he got to do to win a Major.. finished the last round with a 65, after being behind the leader by one shot on the final day and still lost.. That is going to really hurt....

Poor Phil Mickelson, what has he got to do to win a Major.. finished the last round with a 65, after being behind the leader by one shot on the final day and still lost.. That is going to really hurt....
He's won 5 majors.

Nothing he could do. He probably played his best golf ever but lost. Stenson played the best golf ever played in a Major. It would probably hurt more if he had played shit but lost. Now he played against a player that played the best golf ever played in a Major.

It wasn't his fault that he lost. He will probably never play as good as he did ever again. I doubt that we will see a duell like this again in a Major. Phil played world class, Stenson played Universe class.

I did feel a bit sorry for Phil Mick... quite a few of the yanks, I wouldn't have given two hoots about (Tiger, Spieth and Reed for sure), however Phil always comes across as a nice guy. To shoot 65 and still lose, ouch. I've read that 140 out of the previous 144 his -17 would have won, but I wonder if anyone has every started a day 1 behind, shot a -6 and still lost, especially in majors.

Stenson was just on another level yesterday, in fact both players effectively lapped the field (Stenson twice over 3rd place). The dual in sun has a new competitor for an all time classic.

'Just Fantastic'

Back
Top Bottom