• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Here's your striker starlet, Sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Juan Agudelo is apparently joining.

juanagudelo17 Juan Agudelo
Flight to England tomorrow. ill keep my followers n fans on a suspenseful cliff hanger, without naming the team i will be training with Yet
3 hours ago

juanagudelo17 Juan Agudelo
Okkkkkk.... I guess a lot of people knew already lolol. #LFC it is.
2 hours ago

The mandatory youtube clip:

Juan Agudelo goal vs D.C. United

Guess the owners are desperate to get a US player so can build the marketing there . Not a big deal as long as he's good enough . Like i said before , if one of them makes it (we've 2 in the youth teams don't we ? ) I expect to see them on a billboard with LeBron .

He's probably just training here during the MLS off season. Klinsmann has been pushing his national team pool players to find clubs to train with.

I'd be surprised if MLS agreed to sell one of its prized young strikers without getting a lot of money (for MLS anyway) and without it being in the press.

Other MLS players currently training in England include D.C. United's Bill Hamid (West Brom), Chicago's Sean Johnson (Manchester United), FC Dallas' Brek Shea (Arsenal), Colorado's Jeff Larentowicz (Bolton) and Vancouver's Omar Salgado (Fulham).

Yeah seems there are a few of them over at the moment . I guess the English clubs aren't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts so these are probably trials of sorts .

Pretty much agree with the other posters, it's closer to preseason training than a trial.
Agudelo is currently behind Henry and Luke Rodgers in the pecking order so he's not exactly unavailable.

If he does impress we'd surely try to secure a loan deal.

But I'm still a bit weary about signing american players I mean we've seen their best player, Donovan at Everton and he was barely above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom