• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How do you like me new pic then

Status
Not open for further replies.
03-Elvis-in-the-Army-1958.jpg

I’m the one standing on the left.

Really? That's ace.

Must be some good memories. You end up with any kind of career out of it?

Can't see much on the photo unfortunately.

If you have the original or a good copy, you can download an app called photoscan by Google on the play store which is ace at getting a high resolution 'scan' just using your phone.

Really? That's ace.

Must be some good memories. You end up with any kind of career out of it?

Can't see much on the photo unfortunately.

If you have the original or a good copy, you can download an app called photoscan by Google on the play store which is ace at getting a high resolution 'scan' just using your phone.

Not really, sex, drugs and rock n roll and the fact that I was utter shite at footy soon ended any dreams of a career,

I tried to work out how to upload the full picture onto the op but failed, any idea how I could do it please

Not really, sex, drugs and rock n roll and the fact that I was utter shite at footy soon ended any dreams of a career,

I tried to work out how to upload the full picture onto the op but failed, any idea how I could do it please

Use an image hosting site then add the URL between IMG tags

Or download Tapatalk and use their hosting to upload the image

Hth

Click the 'upload a file' button at the bottom right under the reply box (assuming you're posting from a laptop or pc).

Then find the photo using that & select it to upload it.

Click the 'upload a file' button at the bottom right under the reply box (assuming you're posting from a laptop or pc).

Then find the photo using that & select it to upload it.
He can't upload pics via site.. Only available to admins, moderators and a selected few

I wondered why FFF could post the team graphic each game where I can only link the relevant twitter post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom