• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll How far can we go?

Prefix for Poll Threads

How many trophies will we win this season?

Votes: 7 17.9%

Votes: 5 12.8%

Votes: 10 25.6%

Votes: 15 38.5%

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevesquash

Very Active
Well, there's a lot of talk about the quad.

But how do we actually feel we'll do?

I'm going for 3. FA Cup, plus 1 other, not sure which. Would have said CL but after yesterday maybe league is still possible. I think the mental toll will take its toll and prevent both of the biggies...

I think we'll fall short in the league. Think we'll drop points against either Man United or Everton.

I believe this is the closest anyone has ever come to the quad no?

I'm just enjoying the ride. I'm not sure we will ever get this close again.
I think Chelsea have got closer (or equally as close) but they realistically weren't winning the league that season as they were well behind the eventual winners thought they still had a mathematical chance before the were knocked out of the Champions league at the semi final stage.

I think Chelsea have got closer (or equally as close) but they realistically weren't winning the league that season as they were well behind the eventual winners thought they still had a mathematical chance before the were knocked out of the Champions league at the semi final stage.
You're right. May 1st their bid ended.

At this point, we need to win at least one of the league or the CL for this to be a successful season. Any form of a treble and coming close on the fourth would probably be our best season in nearly 40 years.

I honestly don’t think we have enough members left to sacrifice in order to balance this jinxy shit out.

Someone started talking about Everton going down a week ago, and Lo and behold they won and all their closest really Val’s for the drop lost.

We’ve only just held on to 3 goal leads in our last couple of matches.

If I was forced to put money on it then I'd back us to finish the year with 2 trophies - but nothing that Klopp would achieve with this squad would surprise me.

I think City will drop points in the league. Their form since February is patchy by their standards. I just don't think they'll win every game. The momentum is in our favour despite their easier run in on paper.

The Cup final(s) will be a lottery. I don't think we've been particularly great against the top sides this year and Klopp's record in finals isn't the strongest. I think we'll come unstuck somewhere due to the grueling scheduling.

It’s clear what I must do now.

We’re winning nothing - the League Cup will be taken from us and given to Sir Roman Abromovich, the newly titled Lord Stamford of Bridge, instead as tribute for bringing peace to Ukraine.

I mean we are on form like …can’t stop watching this :D

Have to agree all our goals against them from open play have been better than anything they have done against us. Our goals have been full of great foreplay leading to a tremendous cum shot. Their goals have been just rough feelingless sex, you know the guy that just shoots out too quickly.

I think We are doin just great ! And have as good a chance as any ..in fact better !!!.
I'm a believer !

I can’t believe people are fucken moanin out there
get a grip !

:D

Last edited:
not sure what I think about this. If true maybe he has a point..but I don’t think ya can stop dreams of the quad, I feel the players will cope with it..under the guidance of Klopp and co..?

I firmly believe that Thiago logged in and went to the COVID thread and subsequently died after reading some of the posts in there.

Upon his re-spawning, he re-visited the site and ended up in the Trump thread, which led to another death and months out.

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom