• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How in the name of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

The Prophet
Can Manchester City ask for 31M for Balotelli with a straight face?

Taking the almighty fucking piss.

He may be worth that in Italy - but currently, they should be begging to get back what they invested.

Milan have asked if this can be paid over 5/6 installments.

Makes the fee a lot more manageable.

Newcastle asked for 35M for Carrol and Villa £20M for Donging with stright faces. We raised the bar in hilarious valuations.

It's kinda like when I sold my 4 year old couch that was worth about £20 for about double that figure( bought it for £50). Was just taking the piss and surprisingly some fool offered me silly money for it. Thought it was my lucky day.

It's kinda like when I sold my 4 year old couch that was worth about £20 for about double that figure( bought it for £50). Was just taking the piss and surprisingly some fool offered me silly money for it. Thought it was my lucky day.
You bought a couch for £50??!

Modo:poster most likely to live in a crack den.

To be fair, buying a couch from IKEA, in actual Sweden town, must be like going to the factory shop.

Or something.

Ikea does NOT sell couches for £50

Modo bought a piss soaked, crack den couch
I bought it for 600 kr. A simple two seater from that returns section in IKEA. Could have been some cum stains on it. Nothing big.

I must be one of the few people on earth who likes going to ikea.

I fucking love the place. Nice gear, great to hack (ikeahacks has some boss ideas), gives you nice ideas on stuff, is relatively cheap for most things & you can have some nice cheap food halfway round.

Plus I love putting flat pack together, currently drawing plans to make my own trofast storage unit for their tubs & hacking a hol side table.

I must be one of the few people on earth who likes going to ikea.

I fucking love the place. Nice gear, great to hack (ikeahacks has some boss ideas), gives you nice ideas on stuff, is relatively cheap for most things & you can have some nice cheap food halfway round.

Plus I love putting flat pack together, currently drawing plans to make my own trofast storage unit for their tubs & hacking a hol side table.
My mate & his missus used to goto IKEA in Warrington on Sundays & sometimes I joined them. The queue would go right down the exit ramp of the M62, and when you enventually got there you would drive round for hours looking for a parking space. It was NOT worth it.

The only small joy I got from the place was seeing how many of those short pencils I could lift in one visit (I used to play golf & they were handy for scoring)

Newcastle asked for 35M for Carrol and Villa £20M for Donging with stright faces. We raised the bar in hilarious valuations.
To be fair, Downing isn't an unpredictable complete fucking wanker. Carroll is showing signs of it, but not in Baloteli's league just yet.

To be fair, Downing isn't an unpredictable complete fucking wanker. Carroll is showing signs of it, but not in Baloteli's league just yet.

I don't know, Donging has had 3.5 good games in almost 2 seasons. Don't let his very recent form fool you, he cost £20m and has been very very shit.

If he can maintain this very recent good form until the end of the season I might change my mind but i wouldn't hold my breath. In his whole career he has had one very very good season with Villa - the rest of his career has been filled with mediocrity.

I don't know, Donging has had 3.5 good games in almost 2 seasons. Don't let his very recent form fool you, he cost £20m and has been very very shit.

If he can maintain this very recent good form until the end of the season I might change my mind but i wouldn't hold my breath. In his whole career he has had one very very good season with Villa - the rest of his career has been filled with mediocrity.
I see this thread as having a go at Baloteli, the person as opposed to the player.

Donging. Is that intentional?
Its shit.

I see this thread as having a go at Baloteli, the person as opposed to the player.
Baloteli is just nuts. The talent is there so you could make a convincing argument that he is actually worth 25-30M.

You couldn't even start to make that argument for our shower of shite signings from the that apocalyptic summer where we wasted 70+ million.

Nor does downing have genuine footballing ability and could be fucking ace if he kept his head down.

Ikea is great fun Jon.

Considering what we paid for Carroll and Downing and what Chelsea paid for Torres then 30m isn't outragous.

Yuo can get very cheap good quality couches online here via gum tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom