• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll How many goals will we concede in the remaining league games (14 matches)?

Prefix for Poll Threads

How many goals will we concede in the remaining league games (14 matches)?

• < 8 (lots of clean sheets)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 8 - 14 (a goal per game, on average)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 15 - 20 (best case: just over a goal per game on average, worst case: as bad as the first 24 games)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • > 20 (sheeeeeet)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamstrung_pigeon

Well-Known
Just a poll to see what the confidence level is like. Lucas is likely to miss half of these games, starting with the Spurs game. Other games: Southampton, Man City, Burnley, Swansea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Newcastle.

We've conceded 27 goals in 24 league games so far:
- 19 goals in the first 16
- 8 goals in the next 4 (switched to three at the back + Lucas; conceded 3 vs Man Utd, 2 vs Arsenal, 1 vs Swansea, 2 vs Leicester)
- 0 goals in the last 4 (Sunderland, Villa, West Ham, Everton)

Down this stretch, we play home games against Spurs and both the Manchester teams, as well as away games against Southampton, Arsenal and Chelsea.

edit: fixed the goals against numbers; we've conceded fewer than I'd expected so far, ha!
edit: also, in the poll - a goal per game is the worst case for the 8-14 range; I can't change the option description

I'm going for 8 - 14, but I think probably in the 10 - 12 range within that category. We'll end the season with 37 to 39 conceded, which is not good but a big improvement over last season's 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom