• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How would you make snooker interesting

Fox

Very Active
after Ronnie's outburst, the authorities are looking for ideas.

Loved this one (in red) on bbc website

One national newspaper has proposed cheerleaders, a mystery exploding ball and fancy dress to drive up interest. PR expert Max Clifford wants to see players "seen with beautiful girls in the right places".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7826970.stm

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=30457.msg777947#msg777947 date=1231939165]
Strip snooker ..... interesting
[/quote]

Not between the likes of Stephen Hendry and Ronnie O'Sullivan, thanks very much.

[quote author=livvy185 link=topic=30457.msg777946#msg777946 date=1231939135]
More streakers.

Remove a piece of clothing for every missed shot.
[/quote]

female I hope ??

Maybe that female referee should wear alot less.

I am not a big fan of this modern attitude that unless sport is 100 mph, has music playing and moves very quickly from player to player it is boring.

This attitude will kill test cricket for the piss take 20/20 and games like snooker will die, so what if some sports are less razamataz

You could make darts more interesting. The players could face the other way on the oche and target supporters of their opponents in the crowd.

What were William Tell's son's last words? "ONE HUNDRED AND EIGH-TEEEEEE!!!!"

I read that in some game that ended in a draw ages ago they both out snooker balls in socks and swing them at each other until one was dead.

Maybe they could return to this "sudden death" format?

Fit girls playing.

Naked of course.

Plenty of scope for gratuitous shots when they reach for shots, either from behind, underneath, or straight on. MMmmmmmm

You have pot the balls in the either the arseholes or some other hole I can't think of, of a supermodel.

That and chanting 'There's only ONNNNEEEE Rocket Ronnie, ONNNNE Rocket Ronnie....'

Replace the table with a paddling pool.
Replace the be-suited men with bikini clad ladies.
Replace the baize and snooker balls with copious amounts of Jelly.

Back
Top Bottom