• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Howzat!!

Love it!!! ;D

Mishra getting Hussey out was the turning point in the day.

Dhoni's captaincy yet again brilliant, a true leader.

He's won us the T20 World Cup, and the ODI series in Australia ... and now has a 2 from 2 record in Test matches.

And to think of the players we didn't use - Sreesanth, RP Singh, Irfan Pathan, Rohit Sharma ....

Depth depth depth.

[quote author=Roopy link=topic=28543.msg719288#msg719288 date=1226314509]
Love it!!! ;D

He's won us the T20 World Cup, and the ODI series in Australia ... and now has a 2 from 2 record in Test matches.

And to think of the players we didn't use - Sreesanth, RP Singh, Irfan Pathan, Rohit Sharma ....

Depth depth depth.

[/quote]

Thought you were Australian??

[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=28543.msg719626#msg719626 date=1226337398]
Love it!!! ;D

Depth depth depth.

[/quote]

Thought you were Australian??
[/quote]

Born in Australia, Indian background.

Support Australia in everything except the cricket - no way my dad gonna let me support Australia given the history between the two sides for the past few decades.

[quote author=Roopy link=topic=28543.msg720064#msg720064 date=1226395660]
Born in Australia, Indian background.

Support Australia in everything except the cricket - no way my dad gonna let me support Australia given the history between the two sides for the past few decades.
[/quote]

Translation:

India are WAYY better than oz at cricket, dont be daft.

Same as my Indian (or Indian origin if you wanna be pedantic) mates in work, all from various areas of Greater Manchester, all support local footy teams & England footy team, but India in the cricket.

Dont blame them like, but still give them shit about it!

Sreesanth, RP Singh, Irfan Pathan, Rohit Sharma ....
[/quote]

I have a feeling the man in bold there is destined to be one of the greats.

Quality batsman.

[quote author=TheFasterBlade link=topic=28543.msg720686#msg720686 date=1226453687]
Sreesanth, RP Singh, Irfan Pathan, Rohit Sharma ....
[/quote]

I have a feeling the man in bold there is destined to be one of the greats.

Quality batsman.
[/quote]

Me too. He is viewed in India as the replacement for Sachin. So no pressure on him eh ;D

And add to that Roopy, our U 19 team is supposed to be amazing with a lot of talent. They have won 57 out of the last 64 one dayers. Virat Kohli the captain is already in our one day squad with a lot expected to follow.

As for Dhoni he looks like he was born to lead. His record is 3 in 3 by the way. He was the captain of the test team which defeated SA at home. Kumble was injured for that test. So 3 wins coming against SA and Aus in 3 tests. Not a bad start :D

Translation:

India are WAYY better than oz at cricket, dont be daft.

Well not during my time - Australia has dominated cricket left right and centre since I can remember.

Me too. He is viewed in India as the replacement for Sachin. So no pressure on him eh

And add to that Roopy, our U 19 team is supposed to be amazing with a lot of talent. They have won 57 out of the last 64 one dayers. Virat Kohli the captain is already in our one day squad with a lot expected to follow.

Yup there is a lot of quality coming through - hopefully we can harness it all.

Australia really lack a quality spinner - although Krejza did well on his debut.

Whereas we have Harbhajan Singh, Mishra, Ohja, Piyush Chawla....

Back
Top Bottom