• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Won't bother with the Hazard thread, as Ross may ban me ...

38 million fee agreed ...

Chelsea are going to be one impressive team going forward if those 4 (Hazard, Hulk, Mata & Torres) can gel.

Hulk, Hazard and Marin have cost Chelsea just £2million more than Downing, Henderson and Carroll cost Liverpool

Hulk, Hazard and Marin have cost Chelsea just £2million more than Downing, Henderson and Carroll cost Liverpool
But I bet instead of costing about £50m in wages over the course of their contracts they will probably cost three to four times that.

Ludicrous

Chelsea could be back amongst it if they settle.

Thank fuck we're gonna win the league to stop them though.

Hulk looks an absolute beast of player - with great skill too.

Must admit I knew he was beyond our reach but still gutted Fenway didn't pull this rabbit.

And there goes UEFA's joke about financial fair play..

They've made a loss of £71m and £67m in the last two seasons (I think). I'm not sure how they can hope to sustain this and fall in line with FFP. Other than it appears UEFA will only apply it to you if you're a lowly team in Turkey. It's fucking bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom