• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"I completely lost it" says Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is a fucking bellend, but I still want to see that bucktoothed grin after he scores in a Liverpool shirt next season.

Pretty much everyone was saying a few months back that they wouldn't blame him if he wanted off. That the media had it in for him, the FA were unfair to him. He comes out & says he's had enough & most of you are gonna start burning his fuckin shirt! Love Suarez, he made last season bearable, love his attitude. He's deserving of a bigger stage & I can't slag him off for wanting that. Onwards & upwards.

I agree with much of this. Luis can do some really dumb things, but what I love about Luis is that you could guarantee that every second of every match that he was on the pitch that he was trying to win, trying everything possible to win. There are only two other players over the past ten years that have worn the Liverpool shirt that I can say that about - Carra and Dirk Kuyt - and unfortunately those two only had a fraction of Suarez's talent.

I wish he would stay. I wish he would stop talking. I wish he would not do the crazy things he does. But, I would have in my team any day of any week of any year. I wish we had a team of Suarezes.

Well of course I don't want him to leave, but I just want this to end.
Oh give over you soft tart! If he does then we'll be richer for it and would have doubled our money. If he doesn't then great! We have one of the best players in the world lining up for us. You make it sound like you are in for a summer of root canal work...

Yeah, I mean it's not like he went and told them he used the word negro.

He was speaking Spanish. Negro means black. He shouldn't have brought colour into it (just like Evra shouldn't have made derogatory statements about Suarez's nationality), but let's not go round saying he was calling him 'a negro'. Two very different things.

Is it bad that I still love the guy? He's being a bit of a bellend but I can forgive him if he stays. I watched the season review today (i know) He was immense this season - I don't care how much of a cunt he's being if he lines up for the red men next season I for one will be overjoyed!

+1

Without him we may probably have been relegated last season or was fighting for survival.
If he wants to leave now, so be it. He is not a slave. Is he?

How is that he being hated so much?

Thanks for the memory Luis. YWNA if you do go. Hope you stay for one more season though.

You think all this whining and complaining is gonna help his case somehow?
You think the FA are reading his shit thinking "oh my, we've mistreated him"?
No, next time he pulls anything close to the shit he's pulled so far, they're gonna fucking bury him.
People seem to forget the Fulham incident, as well.

"It's because I'm South American", fuck off.

Good to see some reason coming back to this thread over the last 2 pages.

To sum things up:
Those who said he's a cunt from day one (Evra) and that he should fuck off are still saying that. I think they are a tiny (though vocal) minority.
Most of those who have been standing by him are not happy with his latest interviews and wish he'd stay for at least one more season. Some of them are saying he's a cunt now but many can still understand him and do not think he's a cunt. At least not more than most other professional footballers are.

Personally, I've never been on the anti-Suarez camp and although I'm not happy with his decision to leave and hope we manage to keep him for at least one more year, I can understand why he wants out. I'm currently a Suarez fan first because he's a Liverpool player and only then because he's a fantastic player and fighter. If he leaves my main reason for being his fan will be gone, so I guess I'll just like watching him play, but won't want his team to succeed just because he's there. If he goes to Madrid or Bayern I'll obviously still want them to fail...

Is it bad that I still love the guy? He's being a bit of a bellend but I can forgive him if he stays. I watched the season review today (i know) He was immense this season - I don't care how much of a cunt he's being if he lines up for the red men next season I for one will be overjoyed!

No, it's not. I think it's worse to get all hypersensitive and over-analytical over every word the guy says.

Everyone knew that this was on the cards and yet people are suddenly acting all surprised and coming out with the "how dare he" etc. It's all just a bit bitter.

All the bullshit in the media now is just part of the game players, agents and clubs play when transfers are involved and shouldn't really be treated as anything more.

No, it's not. I think it's worse to get all hypersensitive and over-analytical over every word the guy says.

Everyone knew that this was on the cards and yet people are suddenly acting all surprised and coming out with the "how dare he" etc. It's all just a bit bitter.

All the bullshit in the media now is just part of the game players, agents and clubs play when transfers are involved and shouldn't really be treated as anything more.

I may even like Madrid and hope they win Europe if he signs there (and just to piss off MOurinho that they did it without him!)

Love him & I'll forgive him anything & everything if he stays. If he does leave I shall reassess my opinion of him then.

Never thought I'd hate Torres ....

What specifically makes you think he's a cunt?

Add Oncy and Rosco to the "we all knew he was a cunt before any of y'all" list, appaz. Be very clever you must.

6176758-Too_cool_for_school-_Malapascua_town_disco-0.jpg

I'm a huge Suarez fan, I think he's the best player to sign for us in 20 or so years and selling him will be a huge setback in pushing for the top 4. We build teams around these players not sell them. I wouldn't say I'm being bitter just genuinely gutted. His ability more than made up for his lack of professionalism in my opinion. If he leaves I hope we get a fee fitting of his ability though this 40M is bullshit everyone knows that!

I'm a huge Torres fan, I think he's the best player to sign for us in 20 or so years and selling him will be a huge setback in pushing for the top 4. We build teams around these players not sell them. I wouldn't say I'm being bitter just genuinely gutted. His ability more than made up for his lack of professionalism in my opinion. If he leaves I hope we get a fee fitting of his ability though this 40M is bullshit everyone knows that!

You think all this whining and complaining is gonna help his case somehow?
You think the FA are reading his shit thinking "oh my, we've mistreated him"?
No, next time he pulls anything close to the shit he's pulled so far, they're gonna fucking bury him.
People seem to forget the Fulham incident, as well.

"It's because I'm South American", fuck off.

I imagine he'd whine and complain less if he was treated the same as Terry, Defoe et al for the same offences. The Fulham incident? Rooney does it all the time, a do others, without anything ever getting done about it. Of course he could avoid all the controversy if he didn't ever do anything, but there is no doubt he's been victimised out of proportion compared to others.

I'm a huge Torres fan, I think he's the best player to sign for us in 20 or so years and selling him will be a huge setback in pushing for the top 4. We build teams around these players not sell them. I wouldn't say I'm being bitter just genuinely gutted. His ability more than made up for his lack of professionalism in my opinion. If he leaves I hope we get a fee fitting of his ability though this 40M is bullshit everyone knows that!
Haha are you trying to say we will move on and deal with it like we have in the past? If so I agree I know it's not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom