• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Iago Aspas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might surprise some of you, but ballbag ballague said this was a great buy when we signed him the fucking tit.

I don't know why we would include a post-loan buyout clause. I think if he has a successful loan spell(10 goals, 5 assists) which is plausible, we could get 10M quid or so. Actually turn a profit on him, even.

i really would love to know how a club works , when a signing is a useless as this do they actually review it , question why they thought he would be good enough and look to prevent similar mistakes in the future or do they just brush it under the carpet ?. I guess it's the same at other clubs but we always seem to be clearing dead wood .

i really would love to know how a club works , when a signing is a useless as this do they actually review it , question why they thought he would be good enough and look to prevent similar mistakes in the future or do they just brush it under the carpet ?. I guess it's the same at other clubs but we always seem to be clearing dead wood .
Agreed. I mean whose head is on the fucking chopping block for his one? And Alberto? And the Moses loan? And Assaidi? And Ilori? Honestly if there was that kind of massive massive failure at my company, there would be a top to bottom review of what went wrong and why.
It shows that scouts are full of fucking shit. And while we are on that subject - just how much are they making for traveling around the globe, watching football matches and getting their recommendations all wrong? I would happily do that for $200k plus car.

Sevilla website have confirmed it as official, pending medical for a season loan with option to buy for 3 years.

So happy to get rid of him, he offers nothing to our team.

Seems odd this hasn't been confirmed on the official site yet, does it still have some bearing on Moreno?

Alberto was announced quickly enough

Seems odd this hasn't been confirmed on the official site yet, does it still have some bearing on Moreno?

Alberto was announced quickly enough

Apparently he's having just passed his medical right now.

faQSOCj.jpg

Excellent news - now give that number back so that someone decent can wear it

OptaLiverpool ‏@OptaLiverpool 1h 1. Iago Aspas had just 1 shot on target in 14 appearances during his first season at Liverpool. Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom