• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If there's any Justice in the World? Lemar to be our Man?

I still suspect that signing Lemar will mean Coutinho is off. So I'm not sure whether to root for it or against.

to be frank , I think Moreno becoming half competent is the biggest win from the summer

Don't be silly, 2 games proves nothing.
And if you were gonna use that logic he's still miles behind the improvement in TAA, Salah, Manes return, Firminos improvement.

Moreno is still Fucking rubbish

Hmmm cheese puns eh?

If don't sign him I'll be blue.

If we do sigh him and he's shite he'll be grilled by the Kop, if he's boss he'all melt the hearts of female fans everywhere and Moran the Super Gay

Also imagine if he became the best player ever, we could claim to have stolen the best GOAT cheese in France

I prefer Dreamy's puns. He cleverly strips away the linguistic ingenuity and oneupmanship, the sense of mischief, the impressive bravura as poster after poster tries to be ever more clever and resourceful, and of course the latent irony in the whole thing. He leaves us bereft, we read his words and see the entire sphere of punnery infected with his anarchic nihilism and we are reduced. We see ourselves for what we really are: internet mates of Dreamy.

I prefer Dreamy's puns. He cleverly strips away the linguistic ingenuity and oneupmanship, the sense of mischief, the impressive bravura as poster after poster tries to be ever more clever and resourceful, and of course the latent irony in the whole thing. He leaves us bereft, we read his words and see the entire sphere of punnery infected with his anarchic nihilism and we are reduced. We see ourselves for what we really are: internet mates of Dreamy.

If SCM were to ever close down, I'd like for the new site to be called Internet Mates of Dreamy.

Brutalism

It's a worse sentence than it is a pun.

I keep trying to dissect it, and failing.

I mean, why would he be stolen? How does best modify greatest? And most importantly of all, what makes a human being a cheese?

Love this post. Indeed Dreamy is a bit of a Clark Kent for this site. Likes to see the good in every Liverpool player and performance. Even the absolute shit ones we all hated.

I still suspect that signing Lemar will mean Coutinho is off. So I'm not sure whether to root for it or against.

Agreed. It might be the best case scenario long term though but I find it hard to sell the little shite.

damngina.jpg

Well, the player has said he wants to come and Monaco surely wouldn't have permitted us to do a medical at the international camp if a deal was absolutely impossible. Must still have legs.
Hes had a medical ? I get why given he's playing tonight for France but was this actually confirmed ?

Well, the player has said he wants to come and Monaco surely wouldn't have permitted us to do a medical at the international camp if a deal was absolutely impossible. Must still have legs.
He hasn't had a medical. Our staff are on standby for if we can agree a fee.

Nothing earth shattering, but been told we're still in for this but we've probably left it too late. Things will have to go a bit mental in final few hours for this to get done. Not looking likely.

Nothing earth shattering, but been told we're still in for this but we've probably left it too late. Things will have to go a bit mental in final few hours for this to get done. Not looking likely.

Yeah not looking likely but then again Monaco could just be trying to get a few more million by leaving it as late as possible.

Yeah not looking likely but then again Monaco could just be trying to get a few more million by leaving it as late as possible.
Thats what im clinging too.
That both them and Saints will sell but pushing for an extra few millions.

Back
Top Bottom