• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Interview with Darren Burgess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Very interesting interview with Darren Burgess

We differ over the definition of 'interesting' I'm afraid.

Ha, so the fitness and pre season preperations of our players isnt interesting? And its also a big haha to the people who have said Downing is slow.

Stewart "glacier" downing

I'm shit at this not commenting on new players thing

Haha....if you are struggling to get sleep on a night, i guess you could occupy yourself with that.

It confirmed what i thought about Raul. He may chicken out of a few 50-50s, but i thought he out-ran everyone in the team last season. When you couple that with his passing game, you start to see the value he adds to the squad. Park does that for United with telling effect and there is a place for someone like that in the squad. I wouldn't like to sell him at all....

i thought it was pretty interesting, disappointed at the lack of knowledge regarding pearl jam, im sure agger must listen to rock though, probably obscure danish metal.
when he was talking about pepe putting on spanish music i had an image of him dressing up and doing that 'cuban pete' number from the mask

He's in Brazil doing rehab with Lucas, isn't he?

Darren Burgess@darrenburgess25
Fantastic performance from Gremio to win 2-0. Crowd did not stop the whole game! Great experience. They all love @LucasLeiva87!!!
After being here a short time im certainly no expert but the science behind Brazilian football is huge! Its not just about the play. They...
use some extensive blood and saliva monitoring at most clubs, the injury prehab is extremely thorough, the testing is frequent and evidence-based. The players are in the gym each day and the treatment they receive from the outstanding staff is 1st class. Truly great learning experiences for the players both on and off the pitch. No wonder they have been the dominant footballing nation. It's not an accident! #rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom