• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Into the Wolves' den (pre-match thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait for the team sheet tonight ! Never been so excited before ... usually we have had solid starting XI which was always winning, was kind of boring in terms of starting team anticipation. :smuggrin:

Not over till the fat lady sings, I’ll be more optimistic if we win tonight H.

Not over till the fat lady sings, I’ll be more optimistic if we win tonight H.
Agreed, I thought City and Utd were spent forces at the begining of Dec, We were top of the PL on 25th Dec.
This season is weird and almost anything can happen.
Home games only so far this season in the PL.
[xtable=skin1|border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|256x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=64x19}Played{/td}
{td=64x@}Won, (by the home team){/td}
{td=64x@}Drawn{/td}
{td=64x@}Lost (by the home team){/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right|@x19}
285​
{/td}

{td=right}
107​
{/td}

{td=right}
67​
{/td}

{td=right}
111​
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Agreed, I thought City and Utd were spent forces at the begining of Dec, We were top of the PL on 25th Dec.
This season is weird and almost anything can happen.
Home games only so far this season in the PL.
[xtable=skin1|border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|256x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=64x19}Played{/td}
{td=64x@}Won, (by the home team){/td}
{td=64x@}Drawn{/td}
{td=64x@}Lost (by the home team){/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=right|@x19}
285​
{/td}

{td=right}
107​
{/td}

{td=right}
67​
{/td}

{td=right}
111​
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Team Shay-dey|_K ..

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Mane, Salah, Jota.
Subs: Adrian, Milner, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, R. Williams, N. Williams.

Same as Leipzig, I’m quite confident about this, I’ve looked at wolves league results this season and there pretty shit no consistency and only ever scored more than 2 goals in a game once, 9 clean sheets in 28 games, they don’t score too many goals, I’m saying we win 2-1

Only the 2nd time this season we field an unchanged team. That tells its own story.

Hopefully Klopp has a keen eye on Neto tonight. Brilliant talent who would fit us like a glove.

Completely forgot we were on tonight... put the kids to bed and just settled down to relax with some chill TV. There goes that plan... now I have to suffer through this instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom