• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ireland v New Zealand

Stulikesdrums

Well-Known
Man, I fucking love the Haka.
It's become a bit gimmicky with the fans at the games but the All Black players still give their all.

Fancy the All Blacks to get a win today, hopefull it'll be a close run thing.

We got a bit of pasting.

We didn't offer much in attack, Fitzgerald was the only one to break the line at all. Our defence was good though, we just got punished for making two mistakes in the whole game, one of them was when O'Connell was injured and couldn't get near Rokocoko, the other when Heaslip came in instead of staying wide to line up Thorn.

Considering the All Blacks are in full swing and we're really only beginning our season it wasn't bad. The Six Nations will tell us all we need to know.

Poor game allround really. The Ref was shite and allthough the result might have ended up the same way, that decision to give a penalty try and a yellow card was wrong on so many levels. O'Gara showed his main weakness is still there.

Anyone know if woodcock has been cited (i hope he misses the Wales game).

No idea, I thought if the ref dealt with it on the pitch it was left at that.

I have to say I was shocked by the decision on the penalty try but technically it has some merit. Bowe did brilliantly to get across to it.

Back
Top Bottom