• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is Gazza OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ps-I hate gazza, always have the sad shambolic waste of fucking blood and organs.
Pps-His miss against Germany will haunt me forever
:(

You know that I don't live in England. The only thing I know is that he had a drinking problem and beat up his wife. Sure I can check wikipedia.

I want to know what planet Modo has been living on for the last 15 years. I think he's been tucked away in the corner of a bar on Mos Eisley.

I want to know what planet Modo has been living on for the last 15 years. I think he's been tucked away in the corner of a bar on Mos Eisley.
I try to stay away from the tabloids here so I haven't really been up to date with what he's been doing in his spare time.

You know that I don't live in England. The only thing I know is that he had a drinking problem and beat up his wife. Sure I can check wikipedia.

He's also obsessive compulsive so when he's not on drink and/or drugs he's barely eating and working non-stop in the gym so his appearance goes from bloated to emaciated and as you say it's aged him incredibly.

By the way, on the subject of Geordies, have people seen Carroll trying the 'yes/no' challenge on the offal site? He's amusingly hopeless.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/carroll-s-yes-or-no-game-video

Sorry but give a fuck about how sick or old he looks.... did you listen to that shit he did!!

I knew he was a practical joker but.... Awesome.

3195770.jpg

@gazza gascoigne- message to Modo, i'm fine thanks.

Ricky Wham Bar used to be fat, not any more though.

Still gets hammered and acts all Gazzaish though.

Yeah, his face would go very red and also had of nasty zits so would look like this:

SWETS170.JPG

He sounds like the greatest fictional character ever

I would watch the hijinks of Ricky waddling about the town, smashed off his tits, groping women

He's always sounded bad but now he sounds like he's done himself serious damage. I always loved him as a player but I've never really been that drawn to the 'cheeky monkey' image he seemed to give off. He's clearly got major problems.

He's always sounded bad but now he sounds like he's done himself serious damage. I always loved him as a player but I've never really been that drawn to the 'cheeky monkey' image he seemed to give off. He's clearly got major problems.

I know.

Make sure Ricky gets help brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom