• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Is it time to give my-tip a rest?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Should Konate stay in the team at the expense of Matip

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Has Konate done enough to keep him place in the league?

I think we all know he’s the long term plan for a partnership with VVD.

You couldn’t ask for a bigger test (at least on paper ) than Utd away, covering TAA against Rashford.

Ronaldo offside goal aside he was sublime.

He even tried a few Matip like through balls….

Beast mode activated and what a change from last year in terms of options.

Poor old Phillips.

Yes... you should give your tip a rest.

Stop tugging on it or it’ll drop off.

Granted, the result at OT is worthy off a tug or two.

Great strength in that position this year, I’m wondering if Gomez will start to get annoyed with the situation though? At least Phillips is used to the lack of opportunities. They’ll hopefully both start in the Cup though.

I can see a future where VVD, Matip and Konate rotate very frequently. After Ronaldo kicked at Curtis, Konate was straight in there and looking around at the options he’d probably be the man I’d want behind me in a fight. Looking like a good signing.

Has Konate done enough to keep him place in the league?

No. He did enough to be part of a rotation without much concern for the flood of fixtures coming, but Matip is still 1st choice most of the time. I thought his selection today was a smart one with Rashford’s pace and ability once he gets behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom