• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

Anyone take Barclay????

Thinking about it hes no Coutinho but with the right guidance could play that role....

Nah, he's dumb as fuck. He continually breaks up play with poor choices, and I doubt he'll ever get the game intelligence he needs to properly make use of his skills.

Is the cunt still at the club ? Was hoping he has been packaged and shipped to Barca. Whats the fucking hold up ? I want to move on now from this little cunt.

Good morning everyone.

Seems that coutinho has been told by Barca, and a lot of the more reliable journos are saying-it's now or never. If he doesn't go to them this summer then they won't come back in for him next year as they'll have the position sorted, and they were not considering him until neymar left. That's all very well and good, but it's tough shit for coutinho because of how late they've left it.

Seems that coutinho has been told by Barca, and a lot of the more reliable journos are saying-it's now or never. If he doesn't go to them this summer then they won't come back in for him next year as they'll have the position sorted. ...
If Barcelona recent purchase record is anything to go by, it will be back.

They were really given a throughout beating last night. A dive from Suarez saving something for them, but besides that they looked as cuntish as they are....

Why wouldn't they be in for him next summer ?!

Who are they going to sign to succeed iniesta in the next two weeks ?

Behave , it's a load of bs to try and make life difficult between the player and he club.

They were not interested in him until neymar went, so I'd assume they see him as fitting neymar's position not iniesta's. Thats more of where we saw him playing this year, not where he's historically been playing.

They were not interested in him until neymar went, so I'd assume they see him as fitting neymar's position not iniesta's. Thats more of where we saw him playing this year, not where he's historically been playing.
Behave , they've been tapping him up for the past 18 months.

They hadn't publicly bid for him until neymar had left but they were certainly interested.

He's a totally different player to Neymar

Sore back me bollocks.

If Barca are offering £130m just sell the twat and be done with it.

If we can't get deals done we can just muddle on with what we have

Sore back me bollocks.

If Barca are offering £130m just sell the twat and be done with it.

If we can't get deals done we can just muddle on with what we have
I think the club is trying to get some players in before they sell Coutinho.

Behave , they've been tapping him up for the past 18 months.

They hadn't publicly bid for him until neymar had left but they were certainly interested.

He's a totally different player to Neymar

So what you're saying is, that if they buy him, he wont be played in Neymar's position on the left hand side of their front 3, he'll be played in a deeper role like their number 10 or 8 role? And they'll need to sign another expensive player to fill that Neymar gap? I think the opposite personally.

But he can still play in the qualifiers for us and then play in the group stages for Barca. The rules have changed.
That's interesting. Wasn't aware the rules had changed. I thought that article was a strong sign that he was off because, like dmish said, he wouldn't be cup-tied.

So what you're saying is, that if they buy him, he wont be played in Neymar's position on the left hand side of their front 3, he'll be played in a deeper role like their number 10 or 8 role? And they'll need to sign another expensive player to fill that Neymar gap? I think the opposite personally.
I think that's why they want coutinho AND Dembele.

That's interesting. Wasn't aware the rules had changed. I thought that article was a strong sign that he was off because, like dmish said, he wouldn't be cup-tied.
Yeah he can now in theory play in both legs of the qualifiers, get us qualified and then fuck off to barca and still be able to play for them in the champions league. If he played for us in the group stages that would then cup tie him. Bit of a cheat really as i'm sure some teams will hold onto players until after their qualifiers.

Looks like Barca have signed that ex-spurs Paulinho for the middle of the park.

Saw that.

Apparently he's found his way back to the national team again but still surprising move by Barca and does nothing to lower the age of their team.

But he can still play in the qualifiers for us and then play in the group stages for Barca. The rules have changed.
Oh ok, didn't know that. To be fair, Pearce and co at the Echo have maintained that Coutinho is continuing to receive treatment at Melwood for his back.

Tbf you'd have to be mad not to accept a £130Mil bid

Sent from my iPhone 8 Plus using Tapatalk

I'd want more than that (£135-140 mill) in today's market but I'd consider settling for £130 mill.PROVIDED (a) Klopp's OK with the idea and (b) a deal for a replacement is ready to go. If either of those conditions isn't met, though, forget it. Money in the bank doesn't win things. Players do.

If he goes he goes

Can't say I'm they fussed anymore.

If he goes , I just hope it's for big money.

I'd like to spend £60m of that on gazumping the blue shite on gylfi just for the shits and giggles of it all

Sell him to fuck we haven't addressed any positions bar one this summer so we ain't gonna do Shit anyway. Might as well cash in and build on what we have.

Back
Top Bottom