• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I've just realised who our next game is against

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a comment and it's been deleted? Why- come forth and explain please ?

on another this what Fergie says of the Man U/Liverpool Rivalry:

"We have been poor there of late," Ferguson said. "On a couple of occasions we have been out-fought by them, which is disappointing. The atmosphere plays a part. Every time we go there it is as if it's the biggest game of the century."

yep, what JJ says plus a bit more pass and move and being more clinical in front of goal. Its how you play as a team that matters. Its nice to see so much belief in our team. After all, if we hopelessly biased and passionate fans don't believe in our ability to win what must our players think?

i think our midfield outclasses them, having said that they play far more as a team than we could hope to in the near future, but they've been developing that for years, we cant expect to obtain it overnight

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=47088.msg1409003#msg1409003 date=1317764074]
I think they're more mobile and have better hair.
[/quote]
phil-jones_1982968c.jpg

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=47088.msg1409009#msg1409009 date=1317764973]
Themn, do I have to get some pics of the hairstylistic apocalypse that is our team?
[/quote]
The-Gallery-Wayne-Rooneys-012.jpg

Do. Your. Worst.

I wonder how many threads there have been over the years about us being better than Utd on paper, them being on the wane or not being as good as the previous season, how 8 of our players would get into their team etc. There's a good few every year.

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=47088.msg1409064#msg1409064 date=1317779688]
I wonder how many threads there have been over the years about us being better than Utd on paper, them being on the wane or not being as good as the previous season, how 8 of our players would get into their team etc. There's a good few every year.

[/quote]

Zackly. According to yer man Gary above they're not in good form too. Top of the league, putting 6 past Arsenal, and last season's runners up in the Champions League.

Struggling alright.

We have to suffer another 4 to 5 years. Because old whisky not gonna retire any time soon.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47088.msg1409065#msg1409065 date=1317780312]
[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=47088.msg1409064#msg1409064 date=1317779688]

[/quote]

Zackly. According to yer man Gary above they're not in good form too. Top of the league, putting 6 past Arsenal, and last season's runners up in the Champions League.

Struggling alright.
[/quote]

Oh come on, stick you're head in sand why don't you. Of course they are a great team, but in form? Not after the last there games can you say that.

A win and we are only 3 points behind them. That's not bad after 8 games considering some of the starts we've had in the last 5 years.

[quote author=Shelvey link=topic=47088.msg1409067#msg1409067 date=1317781004]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47088.msg1409065#msg1409065 date=1317780312]

[/quote]

Struggling alright.
[/quote]

Oh come on, stick you're head in sand why don't you. Of course they are a great team, but in form? Not after the last there games can you say that.
[/quote]

They haven't lost a game all season and are top of the league. You can nitpick what you like out of the last 3 games.

So they drew at Stoke? As did Chelsea, and we lost there remember.

I'm not trying to be doom and gloom about it, I think we have a decent chance to crack em.

But the old Man U aren't as good / Rooney is overrated threads are fairly repetitive and are always proved wrong anyway.

Like i said, we can talk and talk and talk but if we don't fucking do it on the pitch we better fucking sell the whole club to some Armenian gangster and be done with it. Fucking idiot.

And Kenny better play Kuyt against Manure.

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=47088.msg1409077#msg1409077 date=1317788600]
I'm not trying to be doom and gloom about it, I think we have a decent chance to crack em.

But the old Man U aren't as good / Rooney is overrated threads are fairly repetitive and are always proved wrong anyway.
[/quote]

No they aren't. ManUre have had better sides than this in the past. The fact that they're always in contention is a reflection of their amazing winning mentality and of the fact that their competition hasn't been good enough to overcome it consistently.

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=47088.msg1409122#msg1409122 date=1317801810]
[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=47088.msg1409077#msg1409077 date=1317788600]

[/quote]

No they aren't. ManUre have had better sides than this in the past. The fact that they're always in contention is a reflection of their amazing winning mentality and of the fact that their competition hasn't been good enough to overcome it consistently.
[/quote]

So, they're always proved wrong then.

Always expect a tough game against them

Having said that in recent seasons they've had a few spankings from us. So I think the respect will be mutual.

Big games like this have players buzzing , form goes out of the window and massive individual performances and likewise shockers are often what decides the outcome.

Part of me says utd should win this , part of me knows were more than capable of beating them.

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=47088.msg1409195#msg1409195 date=1317807659]
[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=47088.msg1409122#msg1409122 date=1317801810]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So, they're always proved wrong then.
[/quote]

No. That confuses two different issues. It's entirely legit to say the current Manure side isn't as good as some of its predecessors, while also accepting that they're still a very good side who will be hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom