• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a juicy rumour from Spain...

Real Madrid are considering to meet the £200M price-tag for Spurs-wizard Christian Eriksen. Their words not mine, but he's obv not worth anywhere near that insane amount.

We should try with a cheeky £180M offer..

Also from Spain, more juice, FC Barcelona have inquired Chelsea for Andreas Christensen who has not been Sarri's preferred defender after arrival. We should be all over that as well, him and Virgil would be the most classy central defender pairing in the history of Mars AND mankind.

Would he come to compete with Lovren to be third-choice CB? I doubt it.

Would he come to compete with Lovren to be third-choice CB? I doubt it.
I don't think Lovren would put up much of a fight but surely it would had to be considered whether he'd be an upgrade on Gomez. I don't think that's a clear yes either, so it's probably not a signing we'll be involved in. I really, really like Gomez. Andreas Christensen and him are probably very alike in terms of potential and class albeit slightly different styles.

Here's a juicy rumour from Spain...

Real Madrid are considering to meet the £200M price-tag for Spurs-wizard Christian Eriksen. Their words not mine, but he's obv not worth anywhere near that insane amount.

We should try with a cheeky £180M offer..

Also from Spain, more juice, FC Barcelona have inquired Chelsea for Andreas Christensen who has not been Sarri's preferred defender after arrival. We should be all over that as well, him and Virgil would be the most classy central defender pairing in the history of Mars AND mankind.

He's not worth that - not even close. Imagine what that makes Kane worth? 500 million?
Absolute piss take.

Christensen will end up in Serie A imo - I think Inter in light of how many of their players Chelsea want (before - inshallah - their 4 window transfer ban for hiring Christensen's dad as a 'scout'!)

Fekir news?

Talking of him, we could obviously do with a 10, I wonder if we'd entertain going back in for him next month. So far this season he's started 13, scored 6 with 4 assists.
The most assists in europe currently is Suso (!!) with 8, but 4 isn't too shabby.

Any idea when Brian Rooster is back and what impact will his return have on any possible January incomings?

Any idea when Brian Rooster is back and what impact will his return have on any possible January incomings?

The expectation at the mo is that he'll be back in the squad late December/early January. In terms of impact, that certainly means there won't be any forwards coming in, but I don't think there are any plans for any players coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom