• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window (rumours, wishes, exists and formation change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nottingham Forest are like a discount store version of Chelsea’s spending spree. Buying anything that has two legs and moves.

Nottingham Forest are like a discount store version of Chelsea’s spending spree. Buying anything that has two legs and moves.

Still haven't signed me mate ...
If they do, I'm donating my weekly salary to Liverpool to help them sign a midfielder in 2024.

Hmmm.... and moves, you say? Our scouting department could learn a thing or two.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see us dip into the amputee market for hidden value. #Moneyball

Ilya Zabarnyi it is. Bournemouth have made some exciting signings since the new owner came in. Gone are the days they sign our unwanted players :geek:

Bournemouth, Southampton splashing the cash in the bid to stay up. Not looking good for Everton...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom