• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jim Threapleton's Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

gene hughes

Part of the Furniture
I've decided that there are too many positive and negative armies on SCM so I'm setting up a new one, neither Dumbledore nor Voldemort but Jim Threapleton.

Do you want to join? The following are the criteria:

1. Like Roy but don't think he'll cut it
2. Expect us to finish about 7th again this season
3. Expect to have the worst away record in the top half of the table
4. Want to believe but don't want to be disappointed again, and can't actually see any silver lining anyway.

So who's with me?

No Gene NO.

While we have Babel in the ranks you can stick your apathy up your arse.

Babel > Mortals.

LOL

That just seems to be a rival negative army to me.

I have a lot of faith in Roy's ability and experience. He has taken on a bad situation, with no Mascherano and a string of tough fixtures to start the season. If we get new owners, I think Roy can be a brilliant success.

At my age and with my medical conditions, you can't conscript me to Threapleton's Army! :)

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=41956.msg1177838#msg1177838 date=1284925505]
Roy hates Babel, Oncy. HATES him.
[/quote]

Based on the fact he didn't get a look in today, after telling babel he had to impress, i can't disagree with this

I went and watched City today... they were as bad as were at Brum. I reckon we'll finish 4th or 5th.

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=41956.msg1178527#msg1178527 date=1285003639]
So it's just you and me Fabio.
[/quote]

*finds number to book international red helicopters for grand unveiling of the army*

And yes im aware of the slip hazard. I even put up a sign.

Zapp: I hate these filthy Neutrals, Kif. With enemies you know where they stand but with Neutrals, who knows? It sickens me.

Neutral President: If I don't survive, tell my wife 'Hello.'

Anyway, count me in.

I think I am with Gene Threap's

Abuthen... Dumblers sounds like more fun to ignore facts and its like spitting in the wind... splats on your face is like fun, if you like that kinda thing... weyheyyyyy

Ha this is like the shit club next door to the one you really want to get into but get refused from.

Better than nothing but not by much.

Count me in children!

Roy is a hopeless, cluessless and incompetent manager. He is badly out of his depth. He's got an atrocious away record and i cannot see us winning more than 2 games away from home this season. Bye bye Roy!

[quote author=darkstarexodus link=topic=41956.msg1178782#msg1178782 date=1285046675]
As usual you missed the point Glock.
[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote author=Glock link=topic=41956.msg1178798#msg1178798 date=1285048365]
[quote author=darkstarexodus link=topic=41956.msg1178782#msg1178782 date=1285046675]
As usual you missed the point Glock.
[/quote]

Thank you.
[/quote]

No problem. Not trying to put the boot in, just observing.

good to see glock joined whilst sharing none if the armies beliefs

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=41956.msg1178811#msg1178811 date=1285050217]
good to see glock joined whilst sharing none if the armies beliefs
[/quote]

Yup, he's positing ideas all over tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom