• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Joe Hart

Prefix for Poll Threads

Joe Hart as our #1?

• Yay

Votes: 35 67.3%
  • Neigh

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen such a cowardly performance in a European Cup semi final as city's tonight? Posed no threat whatsoever.
Completely gutless display. They coasted to a 1-0 defeat. Didn't get 1 shot on target. Only Fernandinho looked like he wanted to win. They rest were just jogging side to side (Toure was spectacularly lazy), and whenever they got the ball, passed it sideways and backwards. I think Aguero made about 2 runs in behind all night. A very boring game.

I don't understand people saying they didn't want to win. It was a European Cup semi-final. Of course they did. They were just shit. As if any player wouldn't 'try'.

That said you never know with a cunt like Yaya Toure, but the rest, no doubt

Joe Hart: 'Did we do enough over the two games? I don't know'

It's pretty cut and dried, Joe. You didn't score in either game, and they did.

So you're out, and very clearly *didn't* do enough over the two games, because - and please excuse me for repeating myself - you're out.

Yes the ever annoying Ed Byrne done a sketch on that song pointing out it's lack of irony.
It was quite funny.
Well for him anyway.
Perhaps that was the point of the song? None of the stuff was ironic and the song was about irony. Ooh, how ironic!

I might be reading too much into it.

a rath is a cross between a rasta and a goth. it sounds ace.

A cross between a Rasta and a Goth sounds like the worst goalkeeper in the world. Between moping and despising the idea of sporting endeavour and being stoned off his nuts I don't think this hybrid has anything to recommend it.

First time I've seen Sergio Aguero playing as a centre midfielder. I wouldn't mind if he came deep and then turned and ran at the Madrid defence or attempted a forward ball to whoever had bothered their arse to make a forward run but all he did was receive possesion and then play a 5 yard ball backwards to one of city's centre halves. Bizarre.
It shouldn't be too much of a surprise though as their away form in the Premier league has been hopeless this season and even we have scored more goals than they have away from home.

Perhaps that was the point of the song? None of the stuff was ironic and the song was about irony. Ooh, how ironic!

I might be reading too much into it.
I wouldn't even dare give her that much credit.

Yaya Toure looking like an old, confused, overweight bear, half-heartedly sniffing out a picnic, just after eating a picnic
When he jogs with his shoulders slumped he looks like he's going to collapse like an amateur crossing a marathon finishing line. Everytime he gets subbed I expect someone to wrap him in one of those silver paper things (I think they're called heatsheets).

A cross between a Rasta and a Goth sounds like the worst goalkeeper in the world. Between moping and despising the idea of sporting endeavour and being stoned off his nuts I don't think this hybrid has anything to recommend it.

camus was a bit of a goth.

Goths have to become referees as they won't wear any other colour.

67XY7pO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom