• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judicial Review

dantes

Very Well-Known
I'm sure the university were expecting dantes to go to the little government ombudsmen, who will give them no more than a slap on the wrist for being naughty. So they turned up to round one in schoolboy shorts sucking on a lollipop. The unanswered violence which followed doesn't need to be spoken of here.

So I sent the pre-action letter. Of course there's not a possible thing they can say in reply to it, other than concede every last point and pay me millions of pounds. They went running to the solicitor, who's sent cut-paste job trying to scare me off bringing action and threatening to claim their costs from me. Pitiful.

So the thing is, they've just completely ignored the pre-action protocol, because they didn't respond to any part of me letter at all. How the fuck can dantes theoretically decide to issue/not issue proceedings if they remain silent? I've given them some more time to come back with a better letter.

In the civil procedure rules it says if you don't comply, then it gets taken into account when awarding costs. How do the judges roll on this type of thing, does this mean I can bring proceedings and not worry about paying their costs? If that's the case I will quadruple the value of my claim just for lolz.

Back
Top Bottom